Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we are again, when will the chat be back?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See "Baseball Caps". Being put in charge of Town Council stuff unexpectedly with no notice definitely concentrates the mind. I'm also even more tired than digging the lottie and ache all over. But I have thoroughly enjoyed myself.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

yeah, I miss Bubblewrap. He's not been on since the 6th
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
        Ok, give up which Supermarket..? Co-op is right near me. is it Waitrose..??
        Take the letters S+M and rearange
        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

A.hhh. Good Man. Not exactly a supermarket thou....

Think i prefer S&M.
          Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

can someone go and turn off that drippy tap I can hear?
            Thanks.
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hope Madderbat's ok too.

What's everyone got planned for the week? The weather's supposed to be grand here, so going to have a major tidy on the plot - Best Kept Allotment is judged early next month! Then it's my daughter's 8th birthday at the weekend, so lots of baking and a girlie party to organise!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                can someone go and turn off that drippy tap I can hear?
                Thanks.
                I had a terrible night's sleep last night, partly because of a constant dribbling water noise - next-door's overflow Seems to have stopped today, thank heaven!
                Last edited by SarzWix; 20-07-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                  A.hhh. Good Man. Not exactly a supermarket thou....

Think i prefer S&M.
                  Thats an other forum then .

Hope BW and MB are well . I miss BW's smillies on the Sunday night chat.
                  There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

We're just back from neighbour's fiesta - they're off to live in Panama in a week (they have no canoe...). Sad 'cos they're a lovely family and we'll miss them!

Nice weather, lots of nice people and children, and I got to play on a bouncy castle. Ooohhh... and they have a fabulous garden...
                    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                      they're off to live in Panama in a week (they have no canoe...)
                      Aah, but do they have a lovely straw hat?!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh, S&M - one of the few things I miss from the UK.

Had a pretty good day today, planted the last of the greenhouse stuff out and started off the redcurrant wine.
                        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Hi Scarey
                          We did some Strawberry wine last weekend (after I'd been to a PYO farm). It's the most gorgeous colour, looks yummy!

Comment

evening all,our lottie site had a bar b q today,was very enjoyable,we had our best plot judging,and i got best plot on our site,for second year running,i did nothing special to it, either,and not all parts were weeded,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                              Trees or the teenagers?
                              the trees are definitely dead ..... they were half dead and rotten anyway ...... the teenagers are now demanding large quantities of food lol

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                                Hi Scarey
                                We did some Strawberry wine last weekend (after I'd been to a PYO farm). It's the most gorgeous colour, looks yummy!
                                Mmm, strawberry wine is next on the list - trouble is, I've run out of yeast atm so the strawberries are languishing in the freezer for now.
                                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X