Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh please give us a break - how complicated is this site getting?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think i like these updates. I looked at rustyladies profile to see what it was all about and now i feel like a snooper..erk!

Comment

[QUOTE=Wren;258974 and now i feel like a snooper..erk![/QUOTE]

yep!!..can see you've been there....so I've had a snoop at yours!!!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by terrier View Post
        OK, tried that. Hopefully my Em is now invisible. We're just the same, absolutely plagued with spam.
        yup yours has gone now too

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
          I dont think i like these updates. I looked at rustyladies profile to see what it was all about and now i feel like a snooper..erk!
          That's OK Wren, I'll go look at yours now. I don't like the updates either. I don't mind people viewing my profile, it's good sometimes to know a bit about people you are talking to, but I'm a bit concerned about PMs not being private anymore. I don't want my home address being available to just anyone.

Comment

pm's are still private, it's the visitor messages that arent private, they stay on your page.

Comment

I have no idea what I'm doing on a computer at the best of times but I'm sure I'll get used to the changes eventually. I think I've got a friend so at least I'm not 'billy no mates'! Just off to check my profile to see what's changed there, go offline a couple of days & come back & everything's changed. I do check people's profiles evey now & then if their birthday comes up for example & I'm not sure if they're still logging on & sometimes because I can't remember if the person is male or female (I know I should be able to tell the difference at my age!), going to have a look at a few now to see what happens!
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

It is a bit reminiscent of the networking sites the young'uns use. As an old'un I find it not confusing, but mainly un-necessary. However, as long as someone can answer me questions, I'm cool with it. (is that how they say it?)
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery
                  ...I'm cool with it. (is that how they say it?)
                  Don't you remember the 60s Flum?!
                  To see a world in a grain of sand
                  And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

I just think it's gone a bit OTT. Started off as a gardening forum with a bit of chat on the side, and now it looks like computer dating, with the "friends", and lists of who's visited your profile etc.

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
                      Don't you remember the 60s Flum?!
                      They say if you can remember the 60s, you weren't there! I was at university for the last 3 years of the 60s. Great times!
                      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

"I was at university for the last 3 years of the 60s. Great times!"

How come you can remember that then, eh?
                        K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X