No announcement yet.

I really am stuck!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, whatever you get her I'm sure she will love it.

Comment

Ohh ohh! (puts hand in air like school pupil) I saw 'adopt a hedgehog' at Hedgehog Adoption . Not as big as an elephant, but just a cute (but it's probably too late now)

Comment

Okay, so firstly sorry I was too late here to offer suggestions ..... but come on Wayne, what've you gotten her??? Did she love it????
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Originally posted by moggssue View Post
          Okay, so firstly sorry I was too late here to offer suggestions ..... but come on Wayne, what've you gotten her??? Did she love it????
          S'er birthday tomorrow. We're out for dinner with her parents, brother and his ladyfriend tonight (going here: Bedfordshire Hotels: Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa), then I've just got a few bits (listed previously).

You can make suggestions for next year if you like....
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

But what about the large bit??!! (here we go again ...)

A camera so she can record all those bits.
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
              S'er birthday tomorrow. We're out for dinner with her parents, brother and his ladyfriend tonight (going here: Bedfordshire Hotels: Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa), then I've just got a few bits (listed previously).

You can make suggestions for next year if you like....

I'd like the red mullet as a starter, followed by the duck. Thanks. I'll have a Kir Royale as an aperitif. If they can't do the red mullet, then I'll have the prawn/crab cakes.

That place looks goood...
              I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Fish cake and duck too for me please.....

You wouldn't mind a few of us pulling up a chair and joining you ....would you???

Have a lovely day
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

so how was the Luton Hoo hotel Wayne??? did you have a lovely time and did ladywayne enjoy her day??

What did you have to eat, i so loved Luton Hoo when it was what is was a house and a lovely place to visit.

SS

Comment

Can't believe I nearly forgot dessert. The Mocha Praline please. And I'd like to share someone's cheese and biscuits to save me ordering them. Thanks.
                    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

No chance of my OH reading this... but if he ever should then I think the 'I OWE YOU' gifts are great. You know when you make special cards with promises on them... And you deliver them too.

1) I will cook dinner tomorrow after buying all the ingredients (or picking them from the garden) and wash up
                      2) You can have A relaxing massage for half an hour whenever you like and no moaning about it!
                      3)I will run your bath on Sunday (and then you find there's candles and a glass of wine too)
                      4) You can have a child free morning this saturday as I am in charge and you can have a lie-in
                      5) You can choose 2 slushy movies and I promise to watch them with no grumbling or falling asleep (substitute horror/thriller or whatever floats your boat)
                      5)Here's my credit card, go treat yourself... maybe this one is against the spirit of it but a girl can dream lol

janeyo

Comment

Forgot to add that we were eating at Adams Brasserie (Brother-in-laws girlfriend works there), but we had a nose round the main house/gardens beforehand.

Gardens are pretty cool - designed by Capability Brown, the house is quite something too - high ceilings and doors (brother-in-law and I didn't have to duck once!).

Had a drink in the bar before dinner, then had scallops (compliments of the chef). I had the open steak sandwich, LadyWayne had the Luton Hoo Burger (she had this last time we popped in too so knew it was good) as did her Mum. Her Dad and brother had the confit Gressingham duck (never seen two so disappointed faces when it turned up - they're big eaters the pair of them) and her brother had the second half of LW's burger. B-I-Ls girlfriend had something of the menu of the day - looked nice but I can't remember what it was.

Then, cheese and biscuits for me, LW had trifle (second half of which she gave to brother as she was really full at this juncture), Mum had trio of ice-cream and B-i-Ls girlfriend had chocolate torte.

Left LW in bed this morning (she's looking forward to a bit of Jeremy Kyle) - then she's out shopping with her parents today, then B-i-L and I are cooking Mexican tonight round at our house.

LadyWayne liked her presents that I left by the bed this morning, and she has a couple more (little surprises) being delivered today.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

That's one very lucky LW! Glad it all went well.

Comment

Are you available to instruct other husbands in the art of present giving? OH buys me CDs for Christmas that he wants, books he wants to read and I have to buy my own slippers!

But I love him to bits

Comment

I know someone who could do with a little instruction too - I know he loves me (and I love him to bits!) but a little advice on the present buying front would definitely not go amiss

Glad LW had a great day and enjoyed her gifts and meal. Hope the mexican goes as well ... one of my favs!

Comment

Originally posted by moggssue View Post
                                Glad LW had a great day and enjoyed her gifts and meal. Hope the mexican goes as well ... one of my favs!
                                Want me to save you a fajita?

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X