No announcement yet.

Blimey, it's Sunday again!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Shortie! I love your avatar... where can I get one like that?

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
      The new plot is lovely, came with an 8' by 6' greenhouse, shed and grapevine, so we've finally reached parity with your 3 greenhouses Nick, a 10 by 8' on the original plot, an 8' by 6' on the new plot, an 8' by 6' in the back yard and the walk in plastic 6' by 4' on the new plot too! There's all the details n piccies on the blog, if you wanna take a look!
      Bad news Mrs D, I'm having a sort out on the plot and moving my shed over to the side and haf found room to build an 8' x 8' lean-to so when I get the polytunnel sorted ( still acquiring bits) it will be 4 greenhouse from 30ft x 12 ft down to 8ft x 6ft and two cold frames You should d well with your Grape my old boss came from your way and he had a beauty in his garden ( never did give me the cutting he promised me
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
        What a waste of fresh bread!
        I made some bread yesterday in the wood-fired Rayburn which we fired up for the first time in months because it was so cold... sadly, toast is all it's good for

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Lol! I should have known Nick!!

Right, time for bed for us, gotta be up for work at 6am (and Mr D will be going to the plot when I go to work, bless him! )

Enjoy the rest of the chat everyone, have a good week and hope to talk o you all next week! Byeee
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
          Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
          Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
          On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
            Nick! Go rinse your mouth out with soap. I'll have no such swear words here thank you.

Can you tell I don't want to go back tomorrow?
            Struth thats gone quick Shortie. You'll have to get up the ...er .. have another offspring

I don't want to go back on any Monday and I've only ad the weekend off
            ntg

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
              Lol! I should have known Nick!!

Right, time for bed for us, gotta be up for work at 6am (and Mr D will be going to the plot when I go to work, bless him! )

Enjoy the rest of the chat everyone, have a good week and hope to talk o you all next week! Byeee
              I've got to be up your way for 9:00am ... oh the joys of the M6
              Last edited by nick the grief; 15-06-2008, 09:09 PM.
              ntg

Comment

Right I'm off as well

Catch you all later.
                ntg

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie Wife View Post
                  I made some bread yesterday in the wood-fired Rayburn which we fired up for the first time in months because it was so cold... sadly, toast is all it's good for
                  Been there done that (or should I say Bin that, done there!) and thats with the wonder of a bread machine which is meant to give it to you like it comes in a french bakery!
                  Tammy x x x x
                  Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Been two nice days here despite the threat of rain. in fact 2 of our 3 water butts are now empty so I'm hoping for some over night wet stuff.

Comment

My other half loaded the bread machine today and a bit later he said is it supposed to be this runny - he was peeking because he had a feeling the amount of flour didn't look right even though the scales said the weight was right.

We think he switched the scales on, zeroed them and then put the bowl on before weighing, hence he had the bowls weight of flour missing - tee hee

we had to stop it, wash it all out and start again. Still waiting to see if he's got it right this time

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie Wife View Post
                        Hi Shortie! I love your avatar... where can I get one like that?
                        Hi Birdie Wife, I think I got it off a web site called 1avatar.com but I can't spot it again Glad you like it
                        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X