Piskie n HeyWayne do lunch

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tam View Post
    Thanks for the pictures, but I would have thought that you would have sold them to "Hello" or one of the others.
    well myself and Piskie have now been overwhelmed by offers from GQ, Maxim and many other lads mags, but unfortunately we are trying to save ourselves for the centrefold of GYO!!!!!!! Oh and Wayne has been asked to appear in NOTHING ha ha !! (that gets him for the fart comment!!) lol.

SS

Comment

Ha ha! It's funny the way that people lean into photos... we all do it. Lucky you Wayne, lunch with 2 ladies. It's nice to see what you all look like. Wayne, I expected you to look like Earl .
      Last edited by pjh75; 23-06-2008, 09:29 PM.
      pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pjh75 View Post
        Ha ha! It's funny the way that people lean into photos... we all do it. Lucky you Wayne, lunch with 2 ladies. It's nice to see what you all look like. Wayne, I expected you to look like Earl .

he does - thats a mask!!!!! and thanks pjh, what a lovely comment to be called "a lady", thats a first for a long time!! lol!!

SS

Comment

I'm just concrned about the 2 bites wayne recieved!?Were they deffo from bugs??LOL!you all looked like you had a lovely day & despite your previous concerns you all looked totally at ease with each other!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

You See... Not TOO Scarey, Was It?

(Scarey55, no, not you my Lovely! And how ARE you by the way?!)

SO! What a fabulous meeting.....!
            CLEVER PiskieinBoots!

But as Scarey did say to me back in October, it's a brave thing to do when you don't know what to expect (as she and Klever Keith scooped me up from the airport and drove me into the never-ending French countryside)

You all looked to have had THE most wonderful time today. It is SO lovely when it all works well, isn't it? and I hope The Bites heal pronto for you Heywayne!

Piskie, top banana, you looked great, and good choice of venue actually: high ceilings and especially high ceilings in the open air for The Big Man?

And, as you say, Heywayne, given that you found the journey acceptable, Trousers is willing to match that sometime if you fancy meeting your noo neice & nephew? Maybe with Uncle Mikey too?
            Last edited by wellie; 23-06-2008, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Glad you guys had a nice lunch. Great pic, nice to put faces to names!
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
                And, as you say, Heywayne, given that you found the journey acceptable, Trousers is willing to match that sometime if you fancy meeting your noo neice & nephew? Maybe with Uncle Mikey too?
                oh oooh now there's an idea..... Wayne, Piskie n Su really want to get a Grapes BBQ going somewhere in't summer.......sooooo - how about a Christening party for the babies .....yaaaay cracking idea Piskie ole girl

Mikey - oi Mikey, get packing
                Wellie - how many can you take?
                Trousers - Snowdrop will help you with the cooking
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Looks like it was a great day all. Have fun arranging the next one!!!

Comment

Don't mind if I do...

Get the invitations out then Piskie my love - as long as people don't mind making the journey to Holly, we don't mind hosting the venue for it. Might as well whilst we're still here, be rude not to...! Remind me to tell Trousers that I've said yes, or he'll wonder who all those people on his lawn are

Comment

• Ooo, ooo, I know to get to Holly Cottage - AND I have my own bed - AND Ro is a bbq expert so would be happy to help cook (just hide the lemoncello Wellie?!).

Looks like you had a great time folks, really sorry I missed it - make the next one a weekend and I SHALL be there!

I found it rather nerve wracking to go meet strangers and all that, but as you lot have now discovered too, there's nowt to it really is there?! Just a load of lovely nooo friends and you can never have too many lovely friends in this life I feel.

Wayne - now I'm confoooosed, cos to me you ARE your avatar?! And now Ross?!
                      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                        I'm just concrned about the 2 bites wayne recieved!?Were they deffo from bugs??LOL!you all looked like you had a lovely day & despite your previous concerns you all looked totally at ease with each other!
                        Ha ha. It wasn't until I got home - having mown the lawn, and then started to plant the flowers that I felt the itching on my foot, looked down and saw a bug chewing on my foot. I squished it. Then about 20 minutes later felt another itch on my other leg - near the ankle bone. Squished that one too. I really should pay more attention to what they look like...

Used antihistamine cream and a little "zapper" (a thing on a keyring that has two little nodes that an small electric charge passes between). It's supposed to stop the itching, and works to be honest. LadyWayne finds it highly amusing to zap me with it!

I think the idea of the BBQ is a great one - should be able to persuade LadyWayne to come along too - she doesn't look like Joy though.
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Originally posted by moggssue View Post
                          Ooo, ooo, I know to get to Holly Cottage - AND I have my own bed - AND Ro is a bbq expert so would be happy to help cook (just hide the lemoncello Wellie?!).

Looks like you had a great time folks, really sorry I missed it - make the next one a weekend and I SHALL be there!

Wayne - now I'm confoooosed, cos to me you ARE your avatar?! And now Ross?!
                          This was a bit of a one-off for me, having the day off with nothing else planned. Weekends for me from now on I think.
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• I'm waiting to hear back from the Mods but hope to be putting in place a BBQ thread very shortly - hopefully
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by wellie View Post
                              I like the sound of that, I'll save some bottles of Elderfower Champers!

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                              well myself and Piskie have now been overwhelmed by offers from GQ, Maxim and many other lads mags,....Oh and Wayne has been asked to appear in NOTHING ha ha !! SS
                              Shucks, Wayne I didn't know you were a naturalist, is this a different kinda of club or have I missed something!!

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                              oh oooh now there's an idea..... Wayne, Piskie n Su really want to get a Grapes BBQ going somewhere in't summer.......sooooo - how about a Christening party for the babies .....yaaaay cracking idea Piskie ole girl

Mikey - oi Mikey, get packing
                              Wellie - how many can you take?
                              Trousers - Snowdrop will help you with the cooking
                              Packing, tut tut, I'm a bloke, spare pants, socks and toothbrush, thats all required. Its a good job as the OH can pack for Wales, there's never any room for moi.
                              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                                At last pics are on!! hooray!!

Wayne & Piskie with beers in hand - cheers

Oops - where has wayne gone - to the clouds!!
                                Wayne - Didn't Adam wear a fig leaf?
                                Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
                                Cut your engines, cool your wings,
                                You've taken me home...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X