No announcement yet.

Piskie n HeyWayne do lunch

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we had a lovely time, thanks Piskie, great pics of me with my mouth open (again!!!)

thanks for the lovely afternoon in the sun, here are some more pics!

[/IMG]

Comment

oops - didnt mean to do that!!!

Here are some more for you all, had a fab a rooney time!

Thanks for driving Wayne, hope to do this again sometime, its fun x

hope you get to the link, cause on the last one, Wayne is lost in the clouds!!

SS
      Last edited by squashysu; 23-06-2008, 03:08 PM. Reason: cant add photos!!!

Comment

At last pics are on!! hooray!!

Wayne & Piskie with beers in hand - cheers

Oops - where has wayne gone - to the clouds!!

Comment

Looks like A Grand Day Out! Would love to have been there
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

T'was a very nice way to spend an afternoon indeed. I'm still full! Hardly took any time at all to get there - if anyone else wants to meet up, I'd be happy to make that little journey again.

Like you said piskie, it's be nice to do some kind of vine-b-cue once the summer really gets going.

You're welcome Su, thanks for the seeds in return. Very envious of your veg/fruit - I'm still convinced they're on steroids!

Just sat here watching Wimbledon having mown the lawn, planted the flowers I've grown from seeds (Foxgloves, Love in a mist and "Big Daisies") kindly donated to me by laineylou. Trimmed me bush and tidied up all the shredded leaves as a result of the recent winds.

All in all, a top day off.

Thanks for making me feel at ease - I was very nervous. No idea why.

Thanks Ladies!

(oh, apart from the two bites I received - the same bug that got me last time I think, same "hole" bites. One on each leg.)
            Last edited by HeyWayne; 23-06-2008, 04:51 PM.
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

What fun you all had, looks great - nice flowers Piskie and now KK knows what you look like.
              And Wayne, has anyone told you that you look a bit like Ross Geller from Friends, cause I think you do even though he can't be anywhere near as tall as you.

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
              ... planted the flowers I've grown from seeds (Foxgloves, Love in a mist and "Big Daisies") kindly donated to me by laineylou.
              Sure that wasn't Hazel at the Hill Wayne, or p'raps they both donated the same seeds
              ... (oh, apart from the two bites I received - the same bug that got me last time I think, same "hole" bites. One on each leg.)
              So... you know what to do - listen to the Lady Wayne and take some antihistamine tabs this time - unless... you want a couple more days off work
              A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                What fun you all had, looks great - nice flowers Piskie and now KK knows what you look like.
                And Wayne, has anyone told you that you look a bit like Ross Geller from Friends, cause I think you do even though he can't be anywhere near as tall as you.

Sure that wasn't Hazel at the Hill Wayne, or p'raps they both donated the same seeds

So... you know what to do - listen to the Lady Wayne and take some antihistamine tabs this time - unless... you want a couple more days off work
                You're right, t'was Hazel. My memory's shocking - ask LadyWayne! Sorry, thanks Hazel.

No idea if I have any antihistmine tablets left, I did put cream on straight away though (well, after I'd got in the shower).

Funny you mention the Ross thing, my Mum has always said that (well since Friends started), I've always said she's mad and that I look nothing like him....

What would Vedder do?

Comment

A question..?

I am thinking Wayne is highly magnetic and you two ladies were stuck in his magnetic field...?? Or you where sitting on chairs with two legs longer than the others...?
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post

I am thinking Wayne is highly magnetic and you two ladies were stuck in his magnetic field...?? Or you where sitting on chairs with two legs longer than the others...?
                    Natural magnetism obviously!

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                      neither - my pint was bigger than I thought it would be and I fell off my elbow just at the point of 'smile - click'
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

The Lynx effect.
                        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                          neither - my pint was bigger than I thought it would be and I fell off my elbow just at the point of 'smile - click'
                          ...and Su was letting one go.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Glad to see you all had a good time. Watch out for those large pints Piskie
                            Happy Gardening,
                            Shirley

Comment

Thanks for the pictures, but I would have thought that you would have sold them to "Hello" or one of the others.

Comment

...and Su was letting one go.
                                OMG lol lol lol !!!! i didnt think you heard it - and it was two not just the one!! dont try and short change me now!! (i wonder why you went green)

the real reason for the pushing together is because we both piskie and I wanted to make sure that wayne had actually showered that day!!!! lol

SS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X