No announcement yet.

Blood pressure borderline

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's usually about 110 over 65 - tend to get dizzy spells when I get up quick. Never realised until I was in my mid 20's that this wasn't normal, assumed everybody had a second of blurred vision when they stood up. Apparently not.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

My BP is really quite high, Dr has just put me on tablets
      I felt no different before and feel no different now.
      I dont understand blood pressure Have looked on web but still dont understand.

Comment

try valerian tea in the evenings.
        Yo an' Bob
        Walk lightly on the earth
        take only what you need
        give all you can
        and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Another good way to reduce BP is to take up Yoga! I used to do an hour plus a day, good exercise and completely de-stressing, felt wonderful! Then I met Mr D and now with the plot, increased responsibility at work (plus longer commute) and looking after him, I dont seem to have the time any more! One day I will have the time to start doing it regularly again, one day.................
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
          Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
          Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
          On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

I love being on my plot and relax as soon as I get there, I don't work like crazy over there, to me it's like yoga, I love my job- I am very lucky! I love my home and Mr HF....can't find much to give me the high pressure in the first place .....so odd
            will the V. tea mess with my tablets? I know the tea is herbal but......?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X