Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geo..

Comment

Mine's been a bit slow ever since we had the upgrade last week.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
        ... any hanging processors or zombies?
        Cheese and mice!! I feckin' hope not!!

*Runs round in a flap.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
          Mine's been a bit slow ever since we had the upgrade last week.
          I was thinking the same but a lot more graphics now pitty the one's still on dial up jacob marley
          What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
          Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Yes, it's now getting seriously annoying. You know the song "It takes all night to do what you used to do all night" - I'm losing the will to live!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

When we first got the fancy new site with the pretty graphics it seemed OK. But now it's really SLOW!!!!! Help please, administrators, or do we have to email you about the problems? last time I emailed an administrator about the speed, I got asked questions about exactly when it was slow, so I gave up (like all the time, don't you actually use the site?)

Comment

Ok, just to add my bit...... In case anyones ( cough cough webmaster ) is watching.

original img size My size
                Logo ( 20 kb ) Logo ( 12 kb )
                Top Img ( 44 kb ) Top Img ( 24 kb )
                Ad img ( 52 kb!! ) Ad Img ( 28.4 kb )

Theres really not a lot of quality loss that people are going to moan about to be honest.

Also, use external styles ( right click view source if you don't know people ) this is the code which created the page. Without boring you with technical jargon, theres a lot of un-neccessary code.

Gary
                Attached Files

Comment

To add my tuppence worth - yep, the Vine has been slower since the upgrade - I thought it was just my pooter. Bernie
                  Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Back to it's normal slow self tonight - last night must have been the exception that proves the rule!
                    Rat

British by birth
                    Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                    http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Site going like a snail tonight - then kicked me off altogther - then couldn't log on at all = and seems to be OK now. No idea. Hope brilliant teccy folk can sort it.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

I used the site at about 5ish yesterday and it was moving along fine, I then went back on an hour or two later in between doing other things and it was really slow. I gave up in the end.

Comment

Bit better tonight. WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE??????????????? HOW DO WE LET THEM KNOW THE PROBLEMS WE'RE HAVING???????

Comment

SHUSH!!!!!!!!! It's suddenly speeded up, maybe someone's listening to us.

Comment

I've never had a problem with the speed on here, it motors for me.

I'm on BT Broadband.
                              Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                                I've never had a problem with the speed on here, it motors for me.

I'm on BT Broadband.
                                Me too but it doesn't half drag along from time to time. I have noticed that when it goes really slow there are a lot of guests online
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X