No announcement yet.

It's not Sunday is it?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter how old your children are, they never lose the ability to surprise you. I have three sons,lets call them A, B, and C. This tail concerns A, and B. A goes off to uni. and gets a job. B moves out, lives not far away with partner and starts a family. A changes job and comes to live back in this part of the world.

All change. B falls out with partner, gets apartment and moves in new girlfriend. After living here for only 3 and 1/2 months A moves in with B's ex and is getting wed. Oh boy.
    Last edited by snuffer; 01-06-2008, 06:55 PM. Reason: punctuation
    It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Originally posted by snuffer View Post
      It doesn't matter how old your children are, they never lose the ability to surprise you. I have three sons,lets call them A, B, and C. This tail concerns A, and B. A goes off to uni. and gets a job. B moves out, lives not far away with partner and starts a family. A changes job and comes to live back in this part of the world.

All change. B falls out with partner, gets apartment and moves in new girlfriend After living here for only 3 and 1/2 months A moves in with B's ex and is getting wed. Oh boy.
      Good luck keeping names and birthdays in order!
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

All change. B falls out with partner, gets apartment and moves in new girlfriend After living here for only 3 and 1/2 months A moves in with B's ex and is getting wed. Oh boy.
        It is what we call keeping it in the familypoor litle kids change of daddy but no extra grandparents
        What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
        Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Sorry, got to go. I'll try and pop in again later.
          It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Sorry, got to go. I'll try and pop in again later.
            Take care, have a good week
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

All change. B falls out with partner, gets apartment and moves in new girlfriend. After living here for only 3 and 1/2 months A moves in with B's ex and is getting wed. Oh boy.
              Just keep son No 3 out of the way!
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Hello peeps, not Sunday then eh? Bug*er, been quiet all day too
                Last edited by scarey55; 01-06-2008, 07:47 PM.
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                  Evenin scarey bit slow tonight! are you well?
                  Weather here cool & wet!
                  Brian Clough

Comment

Bit slow tonight I'm off for a game of Scrabble with Madderbat Good night all!
                    Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                      Hya scarey as your rain stopped yet we had lovely day today
                      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

A bit slow - you could go grey waiting for the reply window to open!

Hi Scarey - you got online just in time for me to head for bed. Been a busy weekend. Peas have started to flower, strawberries are delicious (I have just eaten my first fresh strawb in about 24 years (to stop the guys fighting over it) so I will prolly be covered in red blotches in the morning.

Take care everyone (everything in this post to save waiting on the page loading again).
                        Happy Gardening,
                        Shirley

Comment

Same here, well, wet anyway I did manage to plant a few beans and tomatoes today though. It is a bit slow though.

Comment

Night everyone who's gone to bed and hello to everyone else.

Comment

Hello everyone whos not gone to bed, and goodnight to those who have! Isnt it a bit early to be heading off to bed??

Really wet here today, went to plot, spent 2 hours in the greenhouses, sideshooting, weeding and feeding, then gave up waiting for the rain to stop! Not fair, I've stuff that needs to go in, but it was too wet to dig!

Mr D is off tomorrow, so hopefully he's going to be able to get some more paths cleared on our original plot, ready for the new paths to go in to make it easier to look after and match the new plot, if anyone understands or makes sense of all that! lol!
                              Blessings
                              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                              Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                              Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                              On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Hi Suzanne,
                                Made perfect sense to me but then....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X