No announcement yet.

My Nan Died

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear of your loss LL its a difficult time I know, treasure the memories and as others have said your gran was very lucky having you to look after her. take comfort that she is now pain free and at peace.
    my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
    simon
    is spacetime curved or was einstien round the bend

Comment

Sorry about your loss Lainey lou. You and family's lives have been enriched by a lovely Nan who has left her lovely legacy in you all.

Tracey x
      Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

Horrid disease cancer, I lost my 'Oma' (she was Dutch) to it. My sympathies at this sad time for you.

Comment

So sorry to hear your news. I am at my WONDERFUL NAN's funeral today. It is so sad to loose such an important person. My nan was 99 years old so she had a good innings but she will be sadly missed.(((((HUGS)))))
          Debbie
          www.johndebs.piczo.com

Comment

Sorry for your loss Debbie, lots of Hugs to you too honey.

Everyone has been so kind to me, you don't know what a difference all your thoughts and good wishes have made. Thank you all so much.
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Hugs for you both Lainey Lou and Debjay {{}}

Comment

Thinking of you both.

I lost both my grandmother's years ago, and still think of my dad's mum frequently. She taught me to knit, crochet and embroider and every time I see hand-made items she is there with me appreciating the craftsmanship.
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

So true Shirl - I always think it's not what you get out of the world that's important - it's what you leave behind.
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                    So true Shirl - I always think it's not what you get out of the world that's important - it's what you leave behind.
                    What a great philosophy Flum.
                    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

just caught onto this thread Lainey Lou...a hard time, your memories will hold you strong I'm sure!
                      "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

hi i'm new to the grapevine, but wanted to say i was sorry for your loss i have lost both my mum and dad and in each case planted something special for them once they had died it helps to look after their plants and it gives you some contact with them whenever i see a white feather in the garden i believe its one of them come to see me

Comment

So sorry to read that your Nan has died, and condolences too to Debbie. I'm sure that the love and care you gave your Nan in her last days will have been such a comfort to her. While ever you hold her in your heart she's still with you.

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss, please accept my sincer condolences.
                            http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Lainy I am so sorry for you. Mothers and Grandmothers are the most important people in a girl's life. Please remember all the good things and try not to dwell on the cancer other than to think that now she has no pain. We ladies don't take kindly to losing our dignity so I am sure she is in a better place now. If you need cuttings or seeds to help you catch up and take your mind off this let me know, God bless, Jan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X