The Big Dig

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Dig

Nobody north of the border tried to watch the third instalment yesterday, Sunday 11th.? Can't believe what happened.

Berr
    I don't see it as I'm too busy working on my weekend garden. But I'm intrigued to know what has got your dander so obviously up Please enlighten me
    Rat

British by birth
    Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
    http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

I take it you know the history of this programme: the BBC put it on in the afternoons, showed two or three episodes, then-without warning- axed it. Up and down the country folk had set their videos only to discover that they'd recorded "Flog it!". There were dozens and dozens, if not hundreds of letters of protest sent to the Beeb. I think it made the national press. They promised to rechedule it at a later date and more appropriate time. So they've started showing it at 10a.m. on Sundays. Except that up here, having shown the first two programmes, they (yesterday) put it on for ten minutes, then apologised for showing the wrong programme and substituted "River City". This, in fact, was what their listings had for 10a.m.

Comment

I tuned into the show at 10am and was also incredibly shocked and p****d off that after 10 minutes River City was on. How ridiculous! Is this going to happen every week?

I've already complained to the BBC about the scheduling of this programme as has Sewer rat. If you want to do the same, read this thread and click on the link to the BBC's complaints site:

The Big Dig Thread

I'm certainly going to be putting in another complaint thsi week and I don't think much of Simon Mayo as presenter do you?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X