No announcement yet.

Lidl and ALdi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got smeof those padded knee trousers, they're grt I wore them yesterday when i went on a metal detecting rally,( yes thats my other hobby) fields were muddy, it was snowing ,raining and very very windy but found them warm ,waterproof , and grt for the knees,would recommend them to all outdoor folk

Comment

Has anybody tried the seeds from lidl? do they produce?? they seem so cheap that it makes me wonder???

Comment

Hi loopylu001

I got the seeds from lidl, they definately produce. I brough some of the flower seeds, put them in a cold greenhouse last week and some have already come up.

I also got a bargain in Adli, crabapple tree for 50p, Ive planted it but will have to see if they had already killed it, but for 50p, you've got to try
        http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
          NSB / NOG - whereabouts is our local lidl ?????
          i know about aldi in selsdon - is there another one anywhere nearby?
          The Lidl is the old Safeways in Beckenham High Street.

They have demolised the Cunningham PH in New Addington and Lidl and Aldi are trying to get planning permission for the site but Cohen's who already have a shop there want another so are disputing the planning.

There is also a Netto at Farnbrough which is not that far.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X