X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 2 children - they def count as pets. Louis and Dominic
    3 cats, Impy Minky and Jasper
    3 chickens Daphne Delia and Doris.
    And an OH who is only house trained when the mood suits him!

janeyo

Comment

We have 2 dogs - a newish puppy - Akita x Rottweiller ( a Really BIG puppy - think collie size and he's only 6 months old). also mad springer x collie.

6 cats - mad Russian blue, 2 half russians, and 3 rescued farm kittens.

2 ferrets belonging to my daughter - only one I can handle, the other one rips bits out of me.

8 tanks of tropical fish, including oscar, piranha, angel fish, assorted gouramis and barbs. I hope the water from their tanks will add nitrates to the soil?

Comment

The water from my tropical tank does wonders for my lawn and ornimental cherry in our garden , just be careful no to put it on brassicas if it's acid.
        ---) CARL (----
        ILFRACOMBE
        NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

A Springer Spaniel 11.5yrs and a Collie x Corgi 12yrs........both completely mad and still run around as if they were pups. Last year they picked my PSB leaves, Runner Beans and Raspberries.......this year I've bought lots of wire mesh!
          Love 'em to bits though!!
          Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs!
          Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result

Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins

Comment

Dreadful day yesterday, pet wise. Our beautiful, all white, two different coloured eyes 15 year old cat had a fit, just as we were getting up - I've never felt so helpless in my life, nothing I could do to help her at all.

She just laid in my lap afterwards and I thought she was just fading away, she was hardly breathing and the pair of us - J being a totally non-animal person of course - are just sitting stroking her, crying our eyes out.

Took her to the vets when she was a bit perkier, thorough check up, no apparent lasting problems, she was eating bikkies from the vets hand, drank water and used the box and for the rest of the day sort of slept it off.

We've only had her and her little chumlette since last August but we would have been devastated if she had died.

Interesting chart on the vet's wall about the age of cats - our eldest is 100 in human terms, Gala (the one that had the fit) 75 and the tiddler is 64 - we should rename the little one Piskie, go figure AND she's a chatterer!!!
            TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Oh bless Tony.

We have three cats, Betty, a tabby which I have had since the age of 18 (I am now 39), Stan a cheeky black chap with a white bib and paws and Toby who is gINGER, with a white bib and is our newest addidion to the family.

All 3 are complete gits, stan dribbles when he purrs, toby just eats and farts and betty is a real prima donna due to her age.

Comment

I got a Holland dwarf bunny (fluffy) and a Guinea pig (Teddy). They are my mini manure producers. Teddy is very sweet and friendly as for Fluffy, he is very moody and fierce and he bite!! Bad bunny but I love them both.
                I grow, I pick, I eat ...

Comment

At The Last Count

Working at a vets, I end up with many waifs and strays. At the moment we have a collie cross, Geoff. A black Lab, Sarah. Five baby Tortoises, Mr4, Sherman,Bill, Paddy and Lil' Mo.Six various Frogs and Toads, the ultimate slug deterrant being Meaty the Toad.

Geoff
                  We love all our Guys, big and small and wouldn't be without them. Now spring is on its way, we will also probably have a house full of babies to be hand reared. Sleepless nights all round
                  Attached Files
                  Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

hi - I have 3 x cats - Dandie a tabby with no tail, moody and huffy due to the presence of other felines in the house! Joe Joe, white and ginger fat boy, don't know why his belly hangs on the ground!? and new kitten, Lily Lou, just 12 weeks, jet black with green eyes and very adorable! ...they ignore you all day but as soon as I'm on computer, I am surrounded!
                    "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X