vairous tropical fish~

one angle fish
    one sliver shark
    norman the prickley fish
    and many more.......................

i will follow with pictures

regards

matt and the zoo
    Last edited by mattandflyte; 11-03-2008, 03:50 PM.
    "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

I aint got nuffink.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

hey all

the dogs

cleo the collie

meg the lab x

oban the collie pup

hope you liked them more to come

matt
      "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

Comment

glen the collie

brock the badger

Flyte the lurcher

Comment

Don't Lady Wayne count then?

We have a demented budgerigar (aren't ALL budgies brain-free though?) He's called Primrose and he's a noisy little beggar but lovely with it.
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

a better one off cleo the collie

hope you are all not bored

regards

matt

Comment

i had a budgie once and it was named "slash" from guns and roses

oh to be young again

matt

Comment

My wife is made about cat we had until recently 5 but one got ran over.
                The sister of the one that got ran over had kittens last August and she just had to keep one

Comment

ok here goes;

2 dogs - tia age 10
                  sofie age 7

5 cats
                  4 water dragons
                  1 corn snake
                  1 fish tank - 1 albino oscar - 2 silver dollars - 3 plecs - 1 malawi
                  ---) CARL (----
                  ILFRACOMBE
                  NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

what is a water dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                      Don't Lady Wayne count then?
                      I'm her b*tch, not the other way round!
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Were building our minagery 2 x cats coco and bailey, new tropical fish tank, goldfish pond with koi and goldfish, and were on the waiting list for homing a hedgehog.

Comment

I have Jules a rescued Spaniel x Whippet. It's a shame I can't post a pic because you wouldn't believe it. Think Spaniel head, whippet body and ears which, though vaguely spaniel-like, look as if they've been tacked on as an afterthought, by someone in a big, big hurry and who'd forgotten their specs that day. We took him in as a companion for our Labrador, my lovely, lovely Theo who sadly passed away in October. We now also have Theo's daughter, Freya (Theo and my friend's dog had a bit of a romance one Christmas Eve.....there was wine, there were presents, we were distracted and the kids thought that allowing them to play together 'just for ten minutes' wouldn't hurt) She's obviously half Labrador then part staffy plus a lot of mongrel, but since we lost Theo it's just so lovely to have her around and Jules appreciates the company. She's known by all as Freya the Slayer, but this is ironically given as she's really soft.

Then we have Dylan the rabbit. As in; "Can I have a rabbit, Mum......Please, I'll look after it and everything...." To be fair the reason we have him is because he's now quite an elderly bunny and the kids didn't really abandon him when the novelty wore off it was more that they grew up and got married.
                          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

a water dragon is a green lizard that lives in asia and looks abit like a small iguana
                            ---) CARL (----
                            ILFRACOMBE
                            NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

We used to have loads of pets but not any more just The Natch our one year old errrr thingy...

At 12 weeks ish

and now ish !

Attached Files
                              Last edited by nick the grief; 11-03-2008, 05:57 PM.
                              ntg
                              Never be afraid to try something new.
                              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                              ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X