• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayGarden View Post
    I find hayfever one of the funniest allergies around. To plant sperm
    during hay fever season - sporegasms
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

I but a job lot of hayfever remedy each time I am in the Us; so much cheaper over there. Nowadays though, you have to show Id and give all your details over as it can be used to make crystal meth!!! Still buy it, it's just more hassle.

But, for the same price of a month's worth over here I can get a year's worth over there.

I've been snoregasm free thus far this year; no doubt it's just round the corner.

Comment

I developed a really sore throat at about 11pm on Tuesday - self medicated with red wine but now have hay fever, luckily just in the nose which is running like a tap and itchy itchy.

I always get it every year at this time and have always blamed it on tree pollen. The wood behind us is full of silver birch, or perhaps I'm allergic to camellia and magnolia which seem spectacularly good this year round here. Haven't seen any catkins yet, but perhaps I just haven't looked hard enough.

If it gets really bad I find Allium Cepa (homeopathic thingy) works.
        Last edited by nelliegemini; 18-04-2008, 07:20 AM. Reason: forgot the cure!
        Nell

Comment

Himself gets hay fever from tree pollen - some is on the go now.
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Don't normally get mine till about end of July. No idea what I get it from.

Steven
            http://www.geocities.com/nerobot/Bir...shingThumb.jpg

Comment

Oilseed Rape is starting to flower.
              Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
              Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
              I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Hmmm - Rapeseed gives me hayfever but I havent noticed any symptoms yet?? Hope you find out what's causing yours Shortie ....
                Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

We're surrounded by rapeseed and its one of the few things that really get to me. a couple of years ago they planted rape directly in the field behind us and the whole family suffered. Down with rapeseed!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X