Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doh! don't leave your name on your dirty work!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
    HF having a naughty moment...but...
    you could say that you found something very strange in amongst a bag of rubbish found on your plot, it contained some of their mail and something very strange that they really would not have wanted anyone to find, so you calmly disposed of it. "don't worry your secret is safe with me" "though I am not not sure if it was yours or your husbands"... ;-)
    Funnily enough, one of the dumped CDs/DVDs had "shagg3d me" written on it in pen ...
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
      Well, I wrote to the council last night. This morning, the householder put her head over the fence and was all chatty and complimentary about the amount of clearing I had done. A Kodak moment: me, shuffling my feet embarrassed cos I'd dobbed her in, and her patently not noticing the bags of her own rubbish lined up by my feet !

I guess the sh1t will hit the fan when she gets her letter from Environmental Health
      I hope you at least managed to say that you hoped the fly-tipping would stop now that the plot is obviously being worked. (Without actually saying that you know it was her rubbish)

Comment

good for you two sheds i hope you will have learned the culprit a lesson, i carnt stand people who take something beautiful like an allotment and dump rubbish on it cos there too lazy and not responsible enough to get rid of it properly.i hope you can still be friends and im sure you're neighber will see the error of his/her ways...

Comment

Maybe you could have a tonne of fresh manure 'accidentally' dumped on the wrong side of the fence?

Seriously, I think you did the right thing writing to the council, I'm sure they'll just tell your neighbours that they've had reports of fly-tipping, and not mention any plot numbers or names.
          Resistance is fertile

Comment

Update: Environmental Health lady came to take away 5 sacks of that rubbish. She said the perp had blamed it on the children! I need those kids digging my plot, if they're strong enough to throw an ironing board over a 6 foot fence

the council "can't" prosecute because nobody saw her doing it. Nuts, huh?
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Well at least it SHOULD stop them from doing it again.

My little boy can barely hold his tiny weeny watering can when it's full, let alone the iron! (in fact we don't know where the iron is as I gave that up years ago, much more fun wearing creased clothes, the plants don't mind )

Hope you don't get any more bother

janeyo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X