Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Free Bulbs from J Parkers with this Secret Code. No P&P.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got mine this week too.

Comment

• Any one got theirs and who did not place an order?

No order placed by me, no bulbs either! yet....

Comment

• Yep got mine 03-03-2008

No order placed..

Will buy from them in the future...

Geo..

Comment

• yippee got mine today no order placed
          have odered from JP before and will again
          this will be a battle from the heart
          cymru am byth

Comment

• Originally posted by crichmond View Post
            The promotional code you supplied is either invalid or has expired
            Expired end of February I think crichmond. If you look in the special offers bit they still have some good offers

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
              My free bulb collection arrived this morning. I am stingy and didn't order anything else. Thanks for telling us about them - now I realise I don't have any containers to plant them in

Any tips on how close together I can plant - Sparaxis, Anemone, ranunculus and ixias?
              Have they started arriving? I haven't received mine but I hope they won't as I haven't got the containers sorted either (except for those reserved for the tommies, peppies and aubbies).
              Last edited by veg4681; 06-03-2008, 12:38 AM.
              Food for Free

Comment

• I didn't order anything except a catalogue which I've received & haven't received the free bulbs yet.
                Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

• My free bulbs just arrived, I didn't even order a catalogue.
                  To see a world in a grain of sand
                  And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

• Mine haven't arrived yet either, or the hazelnut, tayberry & herbs which somehow sneaked onto the order...
                    Not too worried though, they'll get here eventually!

Comment

• I posted the original message. I've not received anything yet.

I know people on the BBC board have received bulbs without ordering anything else.

I'm not holding out much hope. Still have an outstanding T&M Voucher not arrived yet for having a tip printed in issue 2 of Lets Grow Veg.

Interestingly we never get any post on a Tuesday or Friday..... Mmm.
                      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• mine arrived last week. All in good nick
                        Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful..William Morris

Comment

• yey mine arrived today, and I didnt order anything else.
                          Yo an' Bob
                          Walk lightly on the earth
                          take only what you need
                          give all you can
                          and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

• Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
                            My free bulbs just arrived, I didn't even order a catalogue.
                            Oh dear, I might get mine too. I only wanted the Ranulculus .
                            Food for Free

Comment

• Mine came yesterday, The rananulus were a bit squashed, but everthing else was OK.Just ordered a catalogue, but tempted to get other stuff.
                              Not so happy with T&M, ordered their 'free' fuschias, and was charged £3.95 plus P&P,so put some 'free' begonias I did not want on too. I'd left the order on the computer screen before submitting, while I did dinner and decided whether to go ahead, and OH helpfully sent it for me. Emailed T&M, but got a very unhelpful reply, so probably they have lost a customer now.
                              Ann
                              I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                              Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Barleysugar, I ordered the fucsias along with the oriental poppies from T&M and was not charged extra p&p... you should ask them, may be an error in their system...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X