Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just feeling that bit better,must be sad thing,nice to have a Fairy again,a granddaughter wrang me,the next GGchild will be a girl around May,that will make 5 for us in total
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Went out to get some more firewood when I spotted a common kestrel hovering over our fields. Watched it for a bit before it wheeled off, straight for our house. Looked to me like it might even have landed on the roof so I walked round and there it was, sitting in our gutter. Not in the least bit bothered by me, and I was barely three metres away. It perched there for a bit longer, peering out over the fields and occasionally keeping an eye on me. Eventually took off and hovered a bit longer. I didn't stop to watch the dive, didn't seem fair that I might put it off catching its elevenses after it had allowed me to admire it for so long.
      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 11-01-2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

The sun is shining and the sky is a wonderful cloudless blue. (Forget about the car masquerading as an ice cube).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200115_130810.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	451.3 KB
ID:	2386028

My Swift potatoes are chitting merrily. I can practically taste the crop.

Comment

Today's Happy local news story https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51146051

Comment

Thank you for the smile VC
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Today's Happy local news story https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51146051
                Hahahahahaha! As if this morning's sunshine wasn't enough to raise a smile

Comment

I can't stop smiling about it - and they took it to the Horspital Car Park.

Comment

^^^ brill, utterly brill
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Getting on with new fairy like we know each other for years,also things in common,it makes me very happy to have some pressure taken off,and a young friend to chat too.
                      Please notice my spelling is a little better,thanks to Linux giving me the red lines,when i have spelled wrong.
                      love that about the horse,not an everyday happening hehehehee.

Comment

Five yellow crocus out plus three aconites
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

Just finished getting the framing constructed, square and level for the floor to the new greenhouse 0 - 100mm out of level so took a while to pack up and support the joists, happy now and can get the base screwed down in the morning and start erecting the GH.

Comment

Grapes making me chuckle, even when they have a rant.
                            Oh and hopefully karma

Comment

Had a nice time outside,so did the girls pecking,scratching and eating the greens in net tunnel.
                              MR actually engaging with some movements,so all is good for now,apart from my ruddy back[trapped nerves AGAIN.

Comment

My girls and I (or is it me?) also enjoyed scratching about in the sunshine today.
                                Crocuses and snowdrops smiling in the sun and a yellow lily from the cheap box I bought last year is also in flower in the garden. If it wasn't for the iced over car this morning, I'd swear it was spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X