X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin H
    replied
    I cleaned out my tiny pond which was completely choked by marsh marigolds. My three goldfish have reappeared, all survived the winter and look fatter than ever.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Just heard the first cuckoo

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    the goodness of others,a lady a few doors down,has put a card though our door,if we need anything ext,all printed proper,i rang just to say thankyou,and i to could return kindness with 1 dozen eggs,it was the lady we had the shed from,that i made the hens hut from,she came with her own container,she said they gona have dippy eggs for lunch,i think the cards were put in lots of doors in our road,3 cheers for others kindness xx

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    My seeds I ordered Thursday have arrived .
    Yey Justseeds.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    First bbq of the year here toi!
    Wonderful day - though I imagine Spring will be back again tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• roitelet
    replied
    My Grandson has just told me that he is working for the NHS decontaminating rooms that have been occupied by Corona Virus patients. Well done that lad!!!!!Hope he stays safe.

Leave a comment:

• PyreneesPlot
    replied
    A day of firsts today - first few hours outside for all the tender veg. First barbecue & dinner outside of the year, ditto haircut outside (both of us!!) & first snake of the year, a young grass snake in the pond.
    Most importantly family & friends are all still healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Yes mum is 78 and gets tired more. Growing and gardening keeps her going though. Keep at it x

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
    That's good he has got involved with jigsaws. My dad wasnt keen .
    Hope you are managing x
    Thankyou,we are both well looked after,we have a large garden,and a small patch on sons lottie space,so all good,i consider us very luck indeed,plus i am not your regular 76.5 year old ,i just get tired and acheee more often,and need a little help with some things ,x

Pleased you can have some home growing space,makes a huge burst of happiness,good luck.
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 04-04-2020, 10:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    ^^^^ good idea. Keep all your info on there and we can follow your progress (coz we like that )

Leave a comment:

• self-contained
    replied
    Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
    Excellent. Do.you have a plan what you want to grow?
    No, I am going to create a thread to ask for advice!

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Originally posted by self-contained View Post
    My landlord said yes!
    Excellent. Do.you have a plan what you want to grow?

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    Just had MR engaging with jigsaws,they are kids ones,he has done a 12 piece and a 16 one,i feel very pleased that he has just engaged,it did take a while for him to grasp how to start,will have him doing at least 1 most days,we got other games as well,all for kids,will have him doing bean bags in the hole in a bit,all good to help train the brain,and hand eye coordination,i have to keep trying,as i tolled him,it is good we spending time together doing something,we have ALL,got to be happy about out lot,as they say.
    That's good he has got involved with jigsaws. My dad wasnt keen .
    Hope you are managing x

Leave a comment:

• self-contained
    replied
    My landlord said yes!

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Just had MR engaging with jigsaws,they are kids ones,he has done a 12 piece and a 16 one,i feel very pleased that he has just engaged,it did take a while for him to grasp how to start,will have him doing at least 1 most days,we got other games as well,all for kids,will have him doing bean bags in the hole in a bit,all good to help train the brain,and hand eye coordination,i have to keep trying,as i tolled him,it is good we spending time together doing something,we have ALL,got to be happy about out lot,as they say.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X