Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I wouldn't mind a wee whisky AP, any bottle as long as its unopened (you have to cut a stick when you see it, and apparently you don't get the offer of a drink from an Aberdonian very often)
    Which reminds me, what does VC call someone from Aberdeen......

She calls him whatever she wants, he's too far away to hear her.. booboom!
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

what you playing at rary,that awfull noise is hurting my ears,booboom booboom,out comes LD waves her wand and it silence once again,that is untill.............
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

The Scottish and Irish contingents come out playing their bagpipes and drums while dancing the river dance. The place turns into uproar when the aged Rary is brought forward to be honoured as the oldest member of the Gardeners rest, and is joined by his other aged friend VC to share in the award.

Comment

LD runs in to claim THAT award,she even tries her best at some river dance moves,as do all the other..................
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Can the man decided we should all sing the twelve days of Christmas as we seem to have a lot of the elements in our little or not so little group.

Now who can we nominate for the role of the Partridge in the Pear tree, suggestions please.

Comment

Well I once played a tree in a nativity play, so I could be the pear tree???? Suggested Nicos .
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Isn't a Partridge a relative of a chicken?

Comment

Pah, spluttered VC, spitting out her breakfast corn, "Partridges, no use to anyone, they sit around all day in trees, eating fruit and hoping nobody sees them.
                  Me, I'm one of Les French 'ens, with ze fluffy legs who can-can..............

Comment

We need some turtle doves said Can, I have a delusional Nicos who thinks she’s a tree, and VC who seems to have a 3 way split personality that she is 3 french hens Oo lá lá.

Comment

• “Please can me’n Minty be the turtle doves?” asked Muckdiva, adding “Minty does a good impression of a tortoise around the racetrack”
                      Last edited by muckdiva; 14-12-2019, 07:16 PM.
                      All at once I hear your voice
                      And time just slips away
                      Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Well I once played a tree in a nativity play, so I could be the pear tree???? Suggested Nicos .
                        Now would rary be brave enough to mention pear shape to Nicos?
                        No he is leaving her to work it out herself
                        And a reminder to Can, I am ill not old
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Hold it Can, we have the making of a floor show, here, for the first time in the GR (well this year anyway) we have a French Hen and two Turtle Doves, now surely we should could work out a dance routine for three old birds, sorry I was going on the average age, forgetting that VC is older than the other two together...... Twice
                          Last edited by rary; 14-12-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Now we need 4 calling birds, so who have we got ?
                            Bramble
                            Lottie
                            Bren in pots

Comment

• looks like you only got 2,LD suggests yourself and rary,as it will give 2 male and 2 female voices,should sound nice together, what is our song to be .........................

Comment

• Rary could of course take out his dentures and sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" whilst the others decide???....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X