Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Liquid!? And for the panto plot the wicked stepmother could hide all the dishes so there’s nothing to eat our Christmas Dinner off said Robin, who had natural sympathy for the Turkey, being distantly related himself.
    Last edited by muckdiva; 09-12-2019, 06:01 PM.
    All at once I hear your voice
    And time just slips away
    Bonnie Raitt

Comment

OK. I've dumped the tractor and am very pleased to have missed the Stollen (Bleugh) and Marmite (even more bleugh). Where is the free I picked up. There is a fairy *Whispers to fairy who is somewhat confused as it's the first time she's been chosen for the job* wondering where she is supposed to go. Her name is....
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

Who's going to tell her, it's not me.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Oooo I do like a bit of glitter and sparkle said Can, but I would hate to deny Nicos the opportunity to dance the sugar plum fairy in the local village performance of the Nutcracker ballet, so I pass on this Lottie.

Comment

With all the stollen cake Nicos has been eating lately it will be suger plump fairy
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Is the bar open yet, got a raging thirst for something...………………..

Comment

Wet and warm said Lottie, I think I’ll ask Can to make me a nah Irish coffee with some of that special whiskey of his, and have a nice mince pie to go with it.

Comment

suddenly the bar doors burst open and in stormed a rough looking
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile rary was thinking if he set up a competition to identify all the different whiskys and whiskeys that the GR has, as the adjudicator he would need to sample all the competing products before and after each stage, and just to get burnie and AP to agree with it he would let them smell the corks
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

But with the bar doors bursting open rary had to forego his scheming for now, as VC stood there demanding to know, who put that object out there in my flight path

Comment

closely followed by the good fairy lottie,wafting her arm about ready for that irish whisky,thinking it good to have at bed time,poor VC was shaking after the shock off her blocked path,she had a plan up her sleave hhehehehhahaha.............
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

VC and Lottie stood looking at each other not knowing whether to laugh or cry so they just hugged each other.
                          Barman Can 2 Irish coffees for the 2 pilots please said Lottie, Oh not for me said VC I only drink organic coffee and I’m sure that Irish stuff Can has won’t be organic. Fear not my feathered friend I only use coffee beans from Indonesia which have been pooped from the civet cat, it is called kopi luwak.

Ehheee Lottie and VC cried coffee from cat poop not for us and went running from the bar. Happy days says rary more whiskey for us. Thee he he

Comment

VC shook her head so violently that her beak rattled.
                            Bleddy satnav, I'm supposed to be on my way to the North Pole where I have a very important date with a man with a bushy beard - not here in this pub where they don't even bring out the red wine to welcome me.
                            Come on rary, put your hands in your pocket and bring out your wee bawbees or is it............

Comment

going to be left to AP again? Right on cue, AP walked in with a puzzled look on his face. What's up Ap asked the barmaid (I've got a pic of her somewhere). Ap, scratched his head and replied, "dunno, can't remember, I lost the thread for a moment", anyway, a pint of the Black........................

Comment

..............coffee , no sugar for me as I've given up alcohol for December. What are the rest of you drinking?............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X