Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then in comes LD,oooh coconut yes please,but no thanks to kissing horses,minty or not,what we need is a BOY scout to start a fire,then food and fun can be had,as long as we not play ju.............
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Jumanji or the trees may take their revenge and the pantomime horse might turn nasty. Where's the fairy when you need her? Oh, she's
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Flying around rary who is still wondering how a pony could find frees before he did but now the fairy is spreading her....
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Good wishes to everyone,including santa and the raindeers,after all they need all the help they can get,i wonder if thats why minty is hangin about,hoping to join them,if so do not let him eat that .................
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

...packet of snowmen/women noses...
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The fairy is also spreading her....slice of stollen cake with a thick layer of marmite ready to share with rary who was still hungry despite dining al fresco with can the man less than 20 minutes earlier.

Will the frees ever get delivered? What is the significance of the robin redbreast spotted in the clearing, and could sprout and artichoke soup actually be used as biofuel for janie’s tractor. Find out in the next exciting instalment....
              Last edited by muckdiva; 06-12-2019, 08:53 PM.
              All at once I hear your voice
              And time just slips away
              Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Hold it,,hooold it I am not eating any stolen food no matter how hungry I am or how appetizing you make it, and whits this free that you are going on about how can something be free and I don't know whit it is and will somebody catch that robin so that we can put it on to the tree if janie ever gets it here
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Whizzzzz......

Comment

Splat!....

Comment

Whizzzzz.....

Comment

Splat!.....

Comment

Trip just couldn't contain himself...he'd been dying to chuck a few snowballs!
                          One hit Flo squarely on her thigh....

Comment

Wings under the wee tilt in Nicos kilt as he spouted Rabbie Burns poetry whilst munching on Brussel Sprouts and drinking Guinness to help the gas field in the North Sea reduce their carbon .......

Comment

(How can something round/spherical hit something squarely wondered Can-but that's a question for another day!)
                              This looked like fun and he wanted to join in
                              But Thelma had beaten him to it ....whizzzzz......

Comment

" sprouts!" called Janie...
                                "Guinness!" called Trip.......both aiming a snowball at Can....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X