I found my book!!! :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my book!!! :)

I had a moleskine notebook from jan 2016 until I lost it in spring 2019. I noted all my plantings, frost dates, rotations, thoughts, notes etc.

Then I lost it...

And this Friday I found it

It was in a pocket in my winter coat. The last entry is 14 April, so i must have put it in my pocket just after that and not worn my winter coat again until now.

So pleased to have got all that detail and memories back

Fantastic!! I wish I did that with fifty pound notes
    https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Isn't it a good feeling to find something lost
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        Isn't it a good feeling to find something lost
        Lost my wedding ring one year Was cleaning the potting shed about 6 months later and guess what was in one of the pots
        Cheers

Danny

Comment

I lost a gold bracelet off my wrist a few years ago. I had no idea where until a couple of years later the rotovater dug it up at the allotment. Amazing!

Comment

A friend swears she lost a ring on a beach and couldn't find it. When she returned a few days later to sit in the sun, she put her hands into the sand and the ring went back onto her finger. Sounds far fetched to me, but she vehemently upholds her story
            sigpic

Comment

not in the same league - but I did give myself a mental pat on the back today, because when I needed some writing paper I managed to remember I had about 250 sheets of A4 copy paper somewhere and I also found it in less than 5 minutes searching in good condition.
              " So what ?" some might say -well I'm almost certain this half box A4 paper as been knocking around here since it was bought ( most likely by my late wife who was writer ) no later than 1995 - and what's more during the intervening period of roughly 25 years, I have, with some help, completely gutted the cottage where I live, so that now the main bits that are untouched are just the four walls of the old part and two of the walls of the add-on extension at the back ie - everything-else is either new, or has been completely renovated in those 25 years.

In other words that box of 250 sheets of paper has been moved around from pillar to post and back again - the biggest miracle of all though in this story, is not that the paper is still OK, but that I found it - more often than not these days, even though I know I have say a 'doofer' somewhere, I choose to buy another 'doofer' of poorer quality off eBay - simply because I have no idea whether I can find the doofer I know I have - as has been said before time is money, even if you are a scrooge like me :-)

Comment

I found a phone on a huge Lincolnshire beach. Turned out it was mine, I'd dropped it a couple of hours earlier while walking and hadn't realised.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X