No announcement yet.

At what age did you.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started going gray in my early 30s, (but then I was married young) and now that I am more mature I think it would be nice to have gray hair
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

My hair was what is now called dirty blond, so I used to lighten it - now I don't have to
      Result

Comment

First hair I noticed was in my early 30 s....any quite a few years on() I'm still not obviously got grey hair unless the light catches it or you are standing next to me.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
          My hair was what is now called dirty blond, so I used to lighten it - now I don't have to
          Result
          Similar to me!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I was about 30. It pretty much coincided with getting together with my other half, which I'm sure isn't causative (honest).. I have a few up top and more under my beard. It leaves me in a quandary, as at 6'5 most can't see my greys up top when standing but do have a good view under the chin, and when sitting vice versa.
            In all honesty they don't bother me until I'm crept up on by a fiancée with tweezers to pop a stray out of my beard.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X