No announcement yet.

Worried about dog

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so so sorry HH, got me shedding a few tears as I look at my old girl Stella.

I hope you and the kids remember the love and good times.
    Cheers

Danny

Comment

So sorry to hear the news HH it’s never easy when you loose a pet.
      Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

So sorry x
        Elsie

Comment

Thankyou everyone, reading all your kind words really helps. Been difficult for the children today but finally asleep. OH is going to do the evening lap without her tonight which sounds daft but is his way of remembering.

Just have to be thankful it was quick, although eldest would have liked to say goodbye. Youngest has been blowing kisses to her in doggy heaven, which we've all decided has no hot summers, no rain, lots of snow and stinky food, with other huskies and malamutes to play with.

Right, off for a cup of tea followed by a farely strong g&t and wait for time to do its thing.

Thanks again, your support really has helped me today. Sorry if I've rambled on a bit!
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Really sorry to hear your really sad news
            It's hard enough to cope with without seeing how upset the children become.
            She was clearly very much loved.
            Can you buy a special plant for your garden and the children write a private little message to her and bury them in the planting hole?
            I did this with my children and it seemed to help them cope.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That's a good idea Nicos, especially as she was always sitting on my plants! A few tears coming in the driveway today and looking at my new shrubbery - had planted it to make shady bits for her when they'd grown a bit....
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180302_143133609.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	2384910Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180302_143133609.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	2384910

Night night fluffy girl xxxxx
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

XXx, all i can manage thru the tears.

Comment

Aww....what a beautiful lass.
                    What was her name?
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Kira. Got her at 2 1/2, named Shaquira but shortened it as wasn't going to shout that out in rural Pembrokeshire! Worked out she was 13 round about now.

Absolute escape artist when younger, and a natural celebrity who loved stopping on walks for fuss from her admiring public. So gentle with children, helped teach our two to walk by stoically letting them pull themselves upright using handfuls dog fur. We could predict the weather based on her behaviour - have been known to warn my customers of frost because 'crazy winter dog' had reappeared after summer heat.

Lovely big fluffy girl.
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

I’m so sorry, HH. Hugs.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

I’m so sorry HH it’s so heartbreaking thinking of you xx How lovely doggy heaven sounds!

Comment

I’m so sorry HH that this is so late.
                            It won’t help a jot but I feel your loss.
                            All of our dogs collars are put onto the apple and cheery trees after their trip to the bridge.
                            It means they can be with me in the garden.

X
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss HH, and your family’s loss as well. I think Nico’s idea is a very good one, I remember when my dog the Major died while I was away on a school trip (I as15 at the time), my Dad put a small cross where he buried him eat the end of the garden and he no his collar and lead on it. I as so upset when I got home. Brings tears just remembering.
                              You have lots of lovey memories of Kira especially in the snow and frost judging by your stories so far, huskies just love that snowy weather. Think happy thoughts tonight.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X