Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	2383345

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-15 Saturn Solar Lights.jpg
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	2383346

I've had these Power Bee solar lights for a number of years now and in the winter they are still working in the morning when I get up and it's dark outside.

I bought some from B&M they have not lasted longer than a year and are so dull in comparison, as soon as Power Bee have their wall mounted versions back in I'm buying 10 to replace the posh looking but crap lights from B&M
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

You can get an umbrella with lights on the underside Scarlet. This would give you light to eat and you could have mood lighting in other areas - how romantic I love fairy lights, I want them at my funeral instead of flowers
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

[QUOTE=rary;1654976]Just reading this again VC, I think at the age Scarlet must be she will be old enough to know the way to her mouth in the dark

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Scarlet must be older than me then, as I need a torch.
        Why would you be feeding Scarlet
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D52D993-6D5F-4DE7-A40C-150B1813006D.jpg
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2383533

I’m quite chuffed with my light installation - not super bright but enough to guide me to the outside/gardeners toilet

Comment

I have half a dozen solar powered lights. My neighbours either side have the same. My neighbour commented that he worries when planes fly overhead in case they think its a landing strip!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X