It's a long shot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to kill him
    I've just been told he's suddenly remember his MOT is in need of renewing because it's run out so unless he can **it miracles and get his MOT done tomorrow and it passes. The home building show in Glasgow on Saturday isn't happening

Comment

• FYI these are not the sort of surprises I like

Comment

• Bus? train?? persuade a friend to give you a lift?

Comment

• Can you book the car for an MOT in Glasgow and have it done while you're there?
          Not certain, but I think you can drive a car without an MOT to the garage to the appointment...........

though Glasgow may be a bit far - my geography is not very good.
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-05-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chestnut View Post
            Bus? train?? persuade a friend to give you a lift?
            Logistically impossible at this short notice

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Can you book the car for an MOT in Glasgow and have it done while you're there?
              Not certain, but I think you can drive a car without an MOT to the garage to the appointment.
              Possibly but if it fails, we're up a certain creek without a paddle we need to get home for dogs & ferrets. High chance B&B will be booked up already with the show goers already as well if we did have to stay.

Comment

• Arggghhh... I do hope he can get it sorted!!
                https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Car hire is quite good prices for a small car?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
                    Car hire is quite good prices for a small car?
                    Not from this location down side to paradise

and living with a moron

Comment

• Fingers crossed for the MoT SP.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Does the show have a fb page? ask if anyone is going in the right direction and car-share?

Comment

• We've brought a bit of scaffolding for our build ( fingers are still crossed, and starting to become uncomfortable!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	2384471

Forgot to take photo before covering it . Trust me when I say it's a **it load .
                          When we've done with it we should be able to sell for same price and buy our kitchen.

While Bob was collecting it he bumped into our architect. Who had just had a meeting with the planning officer ( about something else but brought up our appreciate). Turns out planning officer is in full support of our appreciate .
                          He will be putting the plans forward to top dog planning bod in the next couple of weeks.
                          So as long as top dog planning bod plays nice ( he has been known to be a ***k ! ) we will get planning

Comment

• Looking good! Congratulations. Fingers crossed for both of you.

Comment

• SP SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,relax lass
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                                We've brought a bit of scaffolding for our build ( fingers are still crossed, and starting to become uncomfortable!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87811[/ATTACH]

Forgot to take photo before covering it
                                That must be on par with forgetting about an M. O. T. but of course Bob being a gentleman won't say anything
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X