Going veggie for a month

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
    I have decided to try going veggie for 30 days starting tomorrow.

Apart from the obvious salads, stir fry’s etc. has anyone got any exciting recipes up their sleeves?
    I am a seasoned carnivore and will struggle I guess if I don’t have something to liven up my plate. The reason for this 30 trail is that I am taking part in a charity challenge later in the year to eat only what I grow (certain basics are allowed, flour, sugar, yeast etc.).
    Any suggestions welcome
    How do you feel one month on ?
    Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

f

Originally posted by Bex View Post
      That's the only thing that's stopping me really is still having to cook for other people.
      What I do is cook meat separately, i.e. make up a dish of whatever, cook the meat in another pot or casserole and no bother to vegetarians or omnivores. I eat meat, though not often. There's one veggie living at home now, we used to have two. It's never been a problem though.
      I find it's easy to cook meatless meals, though I enjoy meat now and again.

Having said that, I'm no Delia Smith.
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 23-07-2014, 03:58 PM. Reason: Fixing quote ;)
      My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Any vegetarian who reads delia smith's vegetarian cookbook will tell you that delia smith knows nothing about being a vegetarian.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Sanity is for those with no grasp of reality

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X