Quorn

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway .... what happened to the OP?
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

We talked about Quorn without buying anything from his website....So he went off in a huff?

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
        .....take that whatever way you will.
        I'll take it with a pinch of salt
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          We talked about Quorn without buying anything from his website....So he went off in a huff?
          Thought so
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            Thought so
            We don't need any outside influence to argue about stuff; do we?

Comment

Huff I dont think so LOL, I have replied after my OP but the had work to do. I was also not looking for people to buy from my website if you checked the link it went to my blog which had 4 videos for quorn recipes, which is what I wanted people to check out, and the other post you deleted was for the chance of the forum readers to win a copy of the new nigella cookbook, again no mention of selling anything just trying to offer everyone a chance to enter.

I also think that my post has caused a good debate about quorn, which is what I wanted as I am tempted to try it now.
              Last edited by andyh; 23-09-2010, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andyh
                I also think that my post has caused a good debate about quorn, which is what I wanted as I am tempted to try it now.
                I recommend you try the 'mince' and the chunks first of all, they take up the flavour of what you are cooking quite well and still have a good taste/texture of their own.
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

thankyou smallblueplanet for the reply, I will definetely try them first.

Comment

We also like the packs of frozen sausages (x8) too but needless to say they are nothing like meat sausages...lol! (These are less salty than some of their other sausages, as are the 'chicken style' chunks, which is important to us.)

We have them with mash, onion gravy and mushy peas!

Great onion gravy recipe here:

The Cottage Smallholder Anna’s famous onion gravy recipe
                    To see a world in a grain of sand
                    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Andy - is it possible to STOP mentioning your website?

Comment

I was only replying to your comments, which were quite childish for a moderator, I thought these were supposed to be friendly forums. I have put up no links,I have'nt even mentioned my +$&site (see im trying not to mention it). Please drop it now and can we get get back to debating whether people like quorn or not

Comment

we are friendly honest Andy - well, some of us are - others need feeding every three hours

I am JOKING you lot
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

thankyou

Comment

LOL @ you lot!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by andyh View Post
                                I was only replying to your comments, which were quite childish for a moderator, I thought these were supposed to be friendly forums. I have put up no links,I have'nt even mentioned my +$&site (see im trying not to mention it). Please drop it now and can we get get back to debating whether people like quorn or not
                                a - ok! childish is good...
                                b - I didn't mention Nigella......if I remember correctly....that was you
                                c - it is friendly - however some people come on here pretending to be so and are only after people clicking on their website...not interested in anyone on here whatsoever - imagine!
                                d - why did you put links to quorn videos [on your website] if you have never actually had any? Very strange....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X