Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snadger your jokes get worse! DDL
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
      Snadger your jokes get worse! DDL
      No, this is worse! This is pure Bobby Thompson (rest his soul!) The Little Waster!

Geordie goes to the Doc an ses "Aaav got a bad leg"

The Doc ses "Can you walk"

Geordie ses "Walk? ...a cant even waaark"!!!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Em, er, chuck! you need to put that in lanky for me to understand! I think, I sort of understood! if you could speak proper english next time, or at least something I could understand!......that was a bit like "taggert" on tv - the scottish chap has been dead for years but its still called the same name, and they still need an interpreter so I could at least understand what they are saying! LOL DDL
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
          Em, er, chuck! you need to put that in lanky for me to understand! I think, I sort of understood! if you could speak proper english next time, or at least something I could understand!......that was a bit like "taggert" on tv - the scottish chap has been dead for years but its still called the same name, and they still need an interpreter so I could at least understand what they are saying! LOL DDL
          Sorry DDL, if I have to explain it, it wil lose its impetus!.... But I'll try!

We say walk like you would say work and we say waark like you say walk!

Just substitute!

Cripes its like pulling teeth!!LOL

Probaly how 'The Little Waster' was a brilliant northern comic but failed miserably nationaly!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

My OH used to work/walk/waark in Liverpool - the great phrase there was 'where where you?'- in Manchester it would be 'were waz yu?'
            good joke Snadger!
            Last edited by Lesley Jay; 25-10-2006, 09:21 AM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Perfectly explained Mr Snadger. Many thanks for the translation. Mrs DDL LOL!
              Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Ordered my copy from Be-Ro today! DDL
                Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X