Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got braising steak cooking with mushrooms and herbs in the slow cooker. We'll have it with mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli, beetroot and gravy.

Comment

• Got loads of cherry tomatoes to use up, so we’ll be having a cold bean salad ( yesterdays leftovers) with chopped tomatoes and poached eggs on top.
      The apple crumble yesterday ended up being apple and bramble crumble and it’s delish!…so the rest of that with cream for pud.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Faggots, mash potatoes and mushy peas.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bren, do you think you could send some back with the smiles for us? I am totally uninspired tonight but your supper sounds the bees knees.
          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 22-09-2022, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Snoop that’s the thing with this thread everyone else’s meals sound better than our own

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Snoop that’s the thing with this thread everyone else’s meals sound better than our own
              You are so right there Bren!….I think we need to take it in turns borrowing the Tardis from the Gardeners Rest so we can go on a sampling spree!

Comment

• We ended up having sausage and saffron risotto. But yes, I often want what other people are having.

Comment

• Sea bass with a bean salad and polenta

Blackberry and apple with yog for pud

Comment

• I know what everybody means about the grass being greener.....
                    When I see somebody else's dinner I want it. I have stopped looking at this thread in the afternoon before our meal. Afterwards I am usually so full that I am not too bothered or jealous.

Tonight was going to be chicken curry but ended up as chicken goujons, roast vegetables and couscous.
                    Last edited by greenishfing; 24-09-2022, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Chips, fish goujons and baked beans with a slice of homemade bread.

Comment

• I look through this thread each morning to give me inspiration.
                        It depends what we have in the fridge and freezers too of course…but I have to admit that I’d willingly eat at any of your homes - you are all such wonderful cooks! Yummy yum!

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and bol.

Comment

• Tonight meatballs with a spicy tomato sauce, garlic bread and salad.

Comment

• Quiche from the freezer and a tomato and cucumber side salad.
                              Plums and nectarine fruit salad for pud

Comment

• The easy bit (as already on the go): two loaves of bread and some mini chocolate and orange brioches (trial run to see how they go, as I want some for gifts).

Supper: pea and leek samosas. Despite all the veg patch failures, the leeks are enormous. Not sure I can be bothered with the samosa shape though, might just cheat and do semicircles. Not sure what to have with them though, so will probably look through some recipe books and think everything sounds nice but I can't be bothered, so it'll end up being salad...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X