No announcement yet.

Saving time in the kitchen.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're making me hungry SP lol Thank you for all that - it's definitely on my list of things to buy
    https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

I forgot to include my salad spinner.I use it 5/7 days a week in the summer!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

My No.1 is my Nespresso Coffee machine, used several times a day and night, then my slow cooker used about 2-3 times a week, I have 3 excellent stainless steel knives of different sizes and shapes together with a steel for sharpening. Could never do without these, and my 2 tier hob steamer.

I forgot to mention my wok, couldn’t do without this, and my BBQ during warm weathers
        Last edited by Can the Man; 18-01-2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Pressure cooker. I make stock quite frequently, and this makes it a doddle. Saves time and electricity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            I forgot to include my salad spinner.I use it 5/7 days a week in the summer!
            Ha, good point Nicos

Use mine about 4/5 times a week AYR!!!!
            Cheers

Danny

Comment

Not one for gadgets but I have an excellent garlic press that opens up and the press bit flips back to get all of the garlic out, no waste. Difficult to explain so I tried to post a picture but couldn't get it to upload. Also invaluable is my old senseo coffee maker which uses bags so a lot cheaper to run than a pod one, holds one bag or two and does small or large size cup so you can vary the strength.

Comment

Managed to upload as a gif
                Attached Files

Comment

^Now that is a practical garlic press. I've never seen one like that. Looks so easy to clean. Any info on it to see if I could find one...?

Comment

Originally posted by Starch View Post
                    Not one for gadgets but I have an excellent garlic press that opens up and the press bit flips back to get all of the garlic out, no waste.
                    Not seen a garlic press like that before Starch, like Snoop says we’d like more info.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I think this may be it...........https://www.amazon.co.uk/R%C3%B6sle-..._title_kitchen

Comment

It does looks like it VC
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

There are a couple of YOuTube Vids for it.

Comment

This is a garlic chopper I bought years ago when I didn’t like handing raw garlic with my naked hands, now with my knife skills, I refer to slice and silver garlic so this device never gets used.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FABEA079-1FC0-4A91-AF00-B212535C3FAD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	488.8 KB
ID:	2386118

Click image for larger version

Name:	E87D6D20-F7F5-4369-B74F-0276B05CB818.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	504.6 KB
ID:	2386119

Comment

Originally posted by Can the Man View Post
                              This is a garlic chopper I bought years ago when I didn’t like handing raw garlic with my naked hands, now with my knife skills, I refer to slice and silver garlic so this device never gets used.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89845[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89846[/ATTACH]
                              I have one of those I bought in Fields in Sidmouth, Devon several years ago. Dropped it on the floor once so it has a crack in it now but I still use it for garlic and also for chopping hazel nuts this year.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X