Help with Young's Black Cherry kit, please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Young's Black Cherry kit, please

Hope someone can help. I've only just started wine making and am finding it horribly addictive. Originally, I decided to start off with a Young's Definitive Country Wine Kit - Black Cherry 6 bottle kit. Unfortunately, at the time I didn't have any demijohns but, as I was feeling all excited about it I decided to take off the label to read the instructions.
    Fast forward 3 months. I now have 3 country wines on the go in secondary fermentation - a Raspberry & Elderberry (Dry), Apple & Rosehip (Medium) and a Peach & Fig (dessert wine - need help with that one, so more of that in a new thread), none of which have come from kits. STILL can't find the instructions for the Black Cherry kit from the VERY safe place that I put it. The kitchen is gradually filling up with demijohns and a part of me is thinking it would be nice to have something drinkable within the next 6 months! So, to cut a long request short, can anyone give me a rough breakdown of how much sugar and water to add and what order to do things please? Make a very absent-minded person very happy.

you can email them for help

enquiries@youngshomebrew.co.uk

They are pretty good.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

oh, dunno. but you could email my local brew shop, he's a helpful chap sales@norfolkhomebrew.co.uk
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X