This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Freshpress juicer

Hi - has anyone got or knows where I can get instructions for the above? Friend was having a clear out and kindly let me have juicer she'd only used a couple of times but no instructions

It'd also be useful to know how to take it apart for cleaning .............. I can get the top part off but not the bit that looks like the blades and where the juice comes out of ..............

Any help appreciated.
    Lass

In all things of nature there is something marvellous.
    - Aristotle

I've got a lloyds juicer (jep803/loy) - it doesn't mention 'freshpress'.

It was one I bought last year when they had them on offer for a tenner.

Its a round shape shape with a domed top - I've just noticed 'fresh press' by the dial! So it could be the same one.

If this sounds like your one I can copy the pages and send them to you - suggest by direct e-mail as the images are likely to be rather large.

Send your details by PM.
    Last edited by quark1; 01-09-2008, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Quark1, yes it was from Lloyds for £10. Will send pm with email addy.
      Cheers
      Last edited by leicestershirelass; 03-09-2008, 04:48 PM.
      Lass

- Aristotle

Comment

Sending in 2 parts - quite chunky I'm afraid.

Does anyone else need this before I ditch it immediately after the send?

Comment

Received with thanks .... rolls sleeves up ready for some juicing ............. lol
          Lass

- Aristotle

Comment

Hi Quark1, I am in the same predicament as Leicestershirelass I have just used my Lloyds Fresh Juicer after a long break and cannot get it apart to clean it, I have no idea where the instructions are, I would be very grateful if you could also forward the instructions to me. Google took me straight here so I have joined in hope you will see this and its not too late. Thank you.

Comment

fresh press juicer lloyds

Hello All,
              I've just used this juicer, can't find the instructions and don't know how to clean it.
              Any idea where I can find out?

Comment

Is it this one
                Last edited by bearded bloke; 18-11-2014, 12:32 AM. Reason: off site link removed

Comment

ive had a fresh press juicer for some years , cost me £10. its just stopped working and wondered if anyone knows where i can got a replacement. i do veg juices every wk with this as its easy to clean unlike some of the others on the market. if not any recomendations on an easy cleaning low priced juicer. ive tried 2 others but they are to fiddly at cleaning time and the fresh press did such a great job.

Comment

you can get instructions on line for lloyds fresh press juicer.

Comment

Just for info as I see this thread has been resurrected the juicer in question was recalled in 2009.

"In a small number of cases, the juicer has malfunctioned causing damage to the casing and the filter, which may present a risk to the operator"

Link to full document here

Comment

lloyds freshpress juicer..

Hello..I have a Lloyds juicer, and I see your name on this site back in 2013 I think, that you wanted instructions..someone sent them to you....do you still have them? I would love a copy please if so....I am elderly and partly disabled, on steroids, and cant get out much....and want to use this machine again now.....thank you so much if you can help me.
                        regards Barbara.

Comment

Hello..I have a Lloyds juicer, and I see your name on this site back in 2013 I think, that you wanted instructions..someone sent them to you....do you still have them? I would love a copy please if so....I am elderly and partly disabled, on steroids, and cant get out much....and want to use this machine again now.....thank you so much if you can help me.
                          regards Barbara.

Comment

You should be able to download and print a copy from this website
                            Last edited by bearded bloke; 18-11-2014, 12:31 AM. Reason: off site link removed
                            Lass

- Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by leicestershirelass View Post
                              Received with thanks .... rolls sleeves up ready for some juicing ............. lol
                              Hey, do you still have that document?..I was wondering if you could send it to me. I would really appreciate it!

Oh and the download link from docstoc requires a sign up and paid membership so..:/
                              Thanks again

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X