+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 16
Thread: Bit proud of myself
Bit proud of myself
So heres my first attempt at decorating a xmas cake and i'm pretty chuffed. Theres some cracks round the side but they have been hidden by ribbon
Anyone else want to share theirs, or am i too early cause we are celebrating xmas this weekend?
- 18-12-2010, 11:16 AM #2
Well done - it looks fabulous. I don't do decorated cakes - we all chuck the icing anyway so I make the cake and serve it nekked!Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.
www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring
- 18-12-2010, 11:32 AM #3
That is beautiful and very original. KK has made the cake but I'm planning on feeding it for a bit longer before icing.
I'll probably be too embarrassed to show ours after it has been iced so you'll have to use your imaginationA garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)
- 18-12-2010, 11:37 AM #4
That looks nice shame to cut it up.The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
- 18-12-2010, 11:53 AM #5
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- S London & Italy
- Blog Entries
I like that, looks a bit different from the snowman theme, great idea. Have a nice Christmas
- 18-12-2010, 12:11 PM #6
Thats really lovelyWPC F Hobbit, Shire police
- 18-12-2010, 01:52 PM #7
Thats very pretty and well done!
- 18-12-2010, 03:03 PM #8
Well done!All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.
- By Sanjo in forum General chitchatReplies: 16Last Post: 19-08-2010, 07:38 PM
- By screwbylil in forum General chitchatReplies: 16Last Post: 09-07-2009, 11:00 AM
- By selfraising in forum General chitchatReplies: 15Last Post: 17-04-2009, 11:11 PM
- By SarzWix in forum General chitchatReplies: 8Last Post: 23-12-2008, 12:25 AM
- By jackie j in forum General chitchatReplies: 9Last Post: 18-06-2008, 09:29 PM