Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried the digital subscription to Grow Your Own?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried the digital subscription to Grow Your Own?

Hi, My subscription is due for renewal and I am wondering what the digital version would be like. I would be using the android app. Has anyone tried it and, if so, what do you think of it compared to the paper edition. I know you don't get free seeds with it but the price difference is quite a lot. Many thanks if you are able to share your opinion.
    Last edited by CherryBerry; 23-05-2015, 11:58 AM.

I have a digital subscription. It wasn't so much to save money as to avoid a pile of magazines, all of my copies can be viewed on my iPad. I can also log in on a PC and view in the browser.

As you say you don't get free seeds. You also don't get other freebies such as books. You should get plant offers such as the lime tree this month and the pear tree last month but (somebody may correct me on this) I believe these are on a false cover which the publishers never seem to remember to include these in the digital copies The only way I ever find out about these is if somebody posts in the forum (which is a bit annoying )
    Posted on an iPad so apologies for any randomly auto-corrected gobbledegook

Comment

Thank you. Yes, I have quite a pile of old magazines which I can never quite bring myself to throw away. Then of course, I can never find the one I want. Maybe it is time to give digital a try. Thanks for letting me know it is possible to view on PC also. I think I may give the free trial a whirl and see how I get on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X