Clear All

Anything this morning VC

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Nope - still nothing Darcy

Comment

Hey darcy, don't wait for me to receive my mag - I knew I'd cancelled but was told the last issue would be the Feb one, sent out in December. Just been told it was wrong and its all over
        Think I'll have a break from it for a while anyway
        Hope you receive yours soon

Comment

I received mine on the 30th of October this month (well not this month, you know what I mean!!) was quite surprised as it arrived the same day as my Country Homes magazine and there's normally at least a week between the two. Well done GYO, on the ball for me this month.
          Last edited by Mikey; 06-11-2013, 11:38 AM.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Nope nothing I fear it has gone to my old address

Can I get one delivered to my new address or do I have to buy one from the shop?

Last edited by darcyvuqua; 06-11-2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Did you get your post redirected by the PO ? Not sure how they do it these days - haven't moved house for a long time

Edit - blimey - look at the cost I'm sure it used to be free for a month or two https://www.royalmail.com/personal/r...il/redirection
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 06-11-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

They will normally redirect for a time period at a cost, I find a month is useful as most repeat mail will arrive in a month. Giving the new owner to your home a forwarding address helps too, most will happily post on.

Comment

Mine arrived today.

I am thrilled with the seed packet....Hotscotch pepper!

It's nice to have something interestingly different
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

[QUOTE=veggiechicken;1178988
                    I'll have forgotten what I'm supposed to do in December in a week or two. [/QUOTE]
                    Just remember to hang up your stockings on the 24th. rather than leaving them in the wellys
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Stockings and wellys . eh? That's an interesting little outfit
                      Hope Potty doesn't read this
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 08-11-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

It doesn't take these newbies long to get you sussed VC..

Comment

Can't fault GYO in anyway I had a message asking if I had received this month copy I replied that I had not received it as it probably went to my previous address what come through my door 5 minutes ago,...... Yep this months mag again great service from GYO

Comment

I too was surprised at how 'early' the mags come out, took out a subscription a few months ago and received January's edition two days ago.

Its a great read though, was buying off shelf for just a couple of months prior to taking a subbie out, hooked on the thing now and hooked on the allotment and hen keeping game. Previously had little interest in gardening until two years ago, then got well and truly bitten/smitten by the bug and all came about quickly and by accident really! Wish Id taken the plunge years ago.

Comment

I've also received my January copy, but I haven't bothered to open my December copy with it still being November!

Comment

I am an exnewsagent anh like to receive my grow your own from my local newsagent.It should have been delivered weekending 03/05 but as yet at09/05 I have not received it .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X