X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has arrived - I subscribe :-)

Comment

Today - ditto Jilly!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

I'm a subscriber too, and mine arrived today!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I subscribe and mine arrived this morning... looking forward to a nice glass of wine and a flick through (still in its wrapper at the moment!)...
          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post
            Mine too - nice collection of container veg seeds - with another trio courgette, summer squash and pumpkin advertised with next month's mag!
            I wish there was some way we could be told well in advance what seeds were going to be included in the mags. I so often get free the ones I've recently bought. The gardening club at Mrs snuffer's school do very well out of my collection of 'surplus seeds .
            It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

I subscribe as well and my mag arrived today - have just had a flick through so far but lots of interesting reading to settle down with over the weekend.

I don't need the seeds either so they will get passed on I expect.
              Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

My mag came this morning (I too subscribe). I've put it out of reach until Saturday morning so I can sit up in bed to read it until about 9 a.m. Hopefully OH will bring me up a cup of tea. Lovely.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

mine came yesterday too, quick flick through, but saving it for tonight cause I have to stay up late to pick DD up from a party at midnight well past my bedtime
                  The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Bought mine in Tesco yesterday and curled up with coffee and chocolate,5 mins peace and quiet-bliss
                    Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

It's come! The seeds are patio veg - spring onion, lollo rosso lettuce and California Wonder peppers. May well pass them on to son and his fiancee who are due to complete on their first house purchase this very day - extremely small back garden but a small yard too which will take pots.
                      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X