No announcement yet.

March issue

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought my March issue last week. Spent a happy hour relaxing in the bath reading the first half of it . . . & now can't find it ANYWHERE!! I think the dog's eaten it or something. Have spent the last 2 evenings turning the place upside down looking for it -even looked inside the linen basket, dog bed, back of sofa, behind the clock on the mantelpiece, under the bed, under my OH . . . mystery. It'll miraculously turn up when I give in & buy another copy, no doubt!

. . was it good?!
    Many people have eaten in my kitchen & gone on to lead normal, healthy lives.

Comment

got mine, loved the free lettuce seeds, not keen on the toms, but that's cos we only eat cherry sized, but my mum is having them, the french breakfast radishes are a staple i have been growing for the last 3 years so they were very welcome, i already have some on the go, and repeat plant every two weeks until october so the more the merrier.

it's my first issue, and i was very happy with it.
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

I got mine at the beginning of the month, which i do every month, and I love reading it all month long!

It's so packed with good articles (much better than other mags I've previously (and no longer) subscribed to) that it lasts me at least a weeks worth of reading

Other mags all seem to be good to start with, but then just go on about flowers and garden design, not practical stuff like how to grow a particular crop, and they certainly didn't ever touch on allotment livestock; I have to subscribe to another poultry magazine for that

Great mag, great forum; I think they have excelled themselves and are way above the competition!

Comment

Originally posted by ~kirsty~ View Post
          I haven't got mine yet! It is a new subscription but i did ask for it starting in march and the direct debit has already gone from my account. Tempted to buy a copy from the shop... but knowing my luck it will drop through the door tomorrow!
          I got a 2 year subscription from OH for Valentines day. Ordered 31 January and (apparently) they said would get March issue. I emailed to ask where it was because I knew it was on sale and they emailed back saying I will get the April issue on 02/03/09. Fair enough, but of course money already debited. I have subsciptions to 2 other gardening magazines - I took them all out 2 years ago. Had trouble with GYO so after 3 issues-so much bother that I cancelled it-even though I like that one the best! Hoping things go better this time.
          You know you're a hard nosed gardener when you pull the weeds from others plots!

Comment

How many issues per year are there?
            You know you're a hard nosed gardener when you pull the weeds from others plots!

Comment

Originally posted by Epsom Gardener View Post
              How many issues per year are there?
              Hi Epsom Gardener,

There are 12 issues a year. I hope your March issue arrives safely. If you'd like me to double check that everything is ok with your subscription, please do let me know,

All the best,

Danno

Comment

Magicseeder

Can I ask if anyone has bought one of these? Having read the article on my newsletter I thought "what a great idea" so I purchased one for £5.99. I used the magicseeder for the first time yesterday and to say I'd have been quicker doing it by hand is an understatement. I put my seeds in as instructed and it just did not work how it was supposed to work. First no seeds came out when I used parsnip seeds, so changed to radish seeds and after pressing no seeds can out then 4 would come out at once and then back to nothing. I gave up in the end and planted the seeds by hand. I'm very disappointed and feel like I've been conned.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X