Weed swap (fun)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
    It has tiny blue flowers in summer. Can't remember the name; I'd never come across it until I bought this house.
    Could it be speedwell, Mitzi? I rather like that one as well. My favourite weed is scarlet pimpernel, but I never have enough of it to offer around.

Comment

I've got some very exotic Himalayan Balsam, lovely pink flowers... will happily ping it's seedpods four metres and colonise your entire garden. Form an orderly queue please!
      He-Pep!

Comment

I've got a nice selection of elder seedlings in various sizes, if anyone wants to start their own elder jungle.

And in the summer I'll have a great abundance of purslane. People actually buy seeds of that, hahaha! I might even have a packet of purslane seeds in the depths of my stash hahahaha! It is of course edible and supposedly very nutritious, and i occasionally nibble on a bit, but nobody wants to eat that much of it.

Comment

Well, I think the only one I would be interested in swapping is the bracken - I have all the others already

Comment

Horse Tail

Horse tail is the bane of my life!!!!!

Comment

Free to good home*:

Docks
              Bindweed
              Horsetail
              Couch grass

*moderately bad ones also considered**

**Oh alright. Really awful homes are also welcome to it.

Comment

Any 'couch potato' is welcome to my couch grass

I'm fed up trying to move it - to a couch as far away as possible.....

Comment

Any goose owners out there?
                  Plenty of goose grass up for grabs....it's even sticking to things going through my washing machine
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

HAHAHAHA aka Sticky Willy ..... can't think why anyone would want that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X