No announcement yet.

Aaaarrrrgggghh!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember many years ago chatting as a young boy to my Dad in our back garden...Mid conversation he walks away and returns with his shotgun and seems to be pointing it at me..
    "Bloody hell, he's going to shoot me" I think to myself..
    Bang !! He shoots a rat behind and away to one side of me ...
    Funny now, not then
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Ok folks

Here's something for all you folks with a rat phobia, personally I hate them but I'm not scared of them. As a teenager I had a high powered competition air rifle with telescopic sight and had permission from the owner of a wood yard I could control their rat problem.

Bagged hundreds of them over a couple of months, best one was a rat hop, skipped up a pile of planks about 20ft high and was at the top sniffing the air. Got him in the chest with one shot and saw it jump up with surprise and then came tumbling down the pile to the floor dead as a post. A few of them were also massive, don't know about the cats having a problem, a Rottweiler would of been hard pushed to tackle a few of them.

Anyway enjoy lol.

Attached Files
      The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck ...

... is the day they make vacuum cleaners

Comment

I like rats and don't understand the fear and phobia. If people wearn't so dirty there would be fewer rats. (NOT that I'm blaming anyone on here - just a general observation of cause and effect!!)
        However spiders, smaller and therefore much more dangerous always require medicinal vodka.
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Rats in the kitchen are a BIG
          ...........but Spiders, they're my pets. I say Hello to them .........oh Look, Here's Speter coming over now to see what's happenng on the Vine.
          Say Hello to the nice Grapes, Speter

Comment

I killed a rat before....

But it was dying of some poison very horribly and slowly. I can't stand slow painful deaths.
            Forgive me for my pages of text.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X