Snail help please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copper tape?

Amazon.es: compra online de electrónica, libros, deporte, hogar, moda y mucho más.
    sigpic

Comment

Chook food Lisa.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Thanks Jay,
        BM, my ladies are so spoilt they turn their beaks up at any caterpillars, snail etc. I do not know why
        I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Lisa try puting a grease band round your pots or spry them with WD40, you could try painting your stageing with a light coating of oil
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Could you sow your seedlings indoors until they're big enough to be safe outdoors?

Comment

Seeing the state of your PT, I'd suggest clearing all the carp from underneath the staging first of all. It's like a Best Western for slugs and snails at the moment!
              What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
              Pumpkin pi.

Comment

If it's all undercover,you could make a circle of sand around the seedling trays maybe on the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                  Could you sow your seedlings indoors until they're big enough to be safe outdoors?
                  I wish but i do not have windowsill, so i cannot give them the correct light . really very annoying

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skeggijon View Post
                    Seeing the state of your PT, I'd suggest clearing all the carp from underneath the staging first of all. It's like a Best Western for slugs and snails at the moment!
                    I know i really need to spend a good day in there sorting it out, nightmare, i´m my own worst enemy storage is a big problem for me, so everything gets thrown in the corner. I would love a shed or garage for a lot of those bits, thinking of getting one of those storage boxes for outside.

sigpic

Comment

I was going to say the same as Skeggie - it's too much of a 5* all-inclusive resort at the moment...

You're going to have to bite the bullet and clear it...
                      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X