Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grazers slug and snail - has anyone tried it?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grazers slug and snail - has anyone tried it?

And does it work?

Grazers Slug And Snail 750ml

Works after a fashion, but you need a plan to deal with any pests, there is no magic bullet, no quick cure that lasts forever, first you need to understand your enermy.
    Factsheet about slugs and snails
    "...Very dark, is the other side, very dark."

"Shut up, Yoda. Just eat your toast."

Comment

Looks quite expensive, especially if you have to keep applying it.
      I'm going to try a garlic spray to help plants get away in the spring. The vat is already stewing ready for next year.
      Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 26-09-2013, 10:56 AM.
      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks. It's more for the greenhouse and around the garden than the allotment as at that price it's a pretty costly option. Main problem is seedlings munched in the spring and just now they are getting to my plum tomatoes just as they start to turn ripe. I don't want to use pellets. Beer traps work to an extent and I've tried grit but they just crawl over it. Someone mentioned cornmeal on another thread so I might try that.

Comment

Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
          Looks quite expensive, especially if you have to keep applying it.
          I'm going to try a garlic spray to help plants get away in the spring. The vat is already stewing ready for next year.
          could you let me know what a garlic spray is and how you use it
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X