Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taff View Post
    some kind of catmint?
    I too wondered if a nepeta variety. You can get lemon scented salvia but I think that's a white flower. Am a bit unsure - mum had one. I'll ask her.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

The dead nettle links look very like it, although none of them have the same coloured flowers. But I think I've found the right family now, at least And if it's potentially edible I won't mind it so much I'll take piccies when it comes up.

Comment

If it is red dead nettle you can pull the tiny flower bits off and suck the end and they taste sweet.

Comment

I am shocked
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Dead nettles have square stems, so you can check whether its that family before the flowers appear.

Comment

I do not recommend that you put the title thread into google.

Comment

purple lemon catmint
                Attached Files

Comment

Only saw page 2 just now...doh!
                  I also had to search for the thread title just to see

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                    I do not recommend that you put the title thread into google.
                    I did that before I posted on here...

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                      Only saw page 2 just now...doh!
                      I also had to search for the thread title just to see
                      I just spent a futile minute or two wondering what had happened to page 2, then realised that maybe you don't have your post settings at 30 per page. I do.
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X