No announcement yet.

Round up

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldie,what they went on record saying ...
    research carried out by the Monsanto group itself, a level of only 2% biodegredation was reached after 28 days…..”.
    .... was not about the glyphosate itself but the surfactant ................

Ere yer go AP ............ Combat Monsanto - Building a world free from Monsanto ....
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

surfactant = Surfactants are compounds that lower the surface tension of a liquid, the
      interfacial tension between two liquids, or that between a liquid and a solid.

Clear as mud

Comment

Well why is it only mine and Ts's rhubarb that has died?

Everything else if doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
          Well why is it only mine and Ts's rhubarb that has died?

Everything else if doing fine.
          No idea,but if all other crops are doing fine I doubt it would be due to roundup
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Glyphosate is normally absorbed through the leaves but it maybe possible for rhubarb to be able to absorb residue from the soil that other plants are unable to absorb via the roots(due to the "supposed inertness") May even be possible because of rhubarb's natural acidity.

Comment

BY coincidence I've just been emailed a petition objecting to the sale of M*ns**to Bellaverde® broccoli in Waitless and Sainsbugs. More details at Change.org - Start, Join, and Win Campaigns for Change but you'll need to search on the M name. If you do there are lots of other petitions.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X