No announcement yet.

Orange Peel Cat Deterrent

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wondered how you get the cat into the catapult and how big the catapult needs to be/strength of elastic - granny knicker strength or stronger - to get it back over the hedge.
    TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

There are ways to deter the cats without firing misiles at them

I use trimmings off the pyracantha, spread them over the bed and they dont go near it.

Comment

Getting the cat into the catapult IS difficult, especially with a domesticated semi-feral one like BC, who well remembers how to be feral when she wants to!
        Tony, it depends how high the hedge is. But one thing's for sure, you won't run short of granny-knicker-strength elastic, or stronger, over there!!

Comment

Lj will be able to post you some extra strong hand trapper elastic Tony if you just ask her nicely. As used on medieval trebuchet's.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
            Lj will be able to post you some extra strong hand trapper elastic Tony if you just ask her nicely. As used on medieval trebuchet's.
            I heard it came off a trebuchet in the first place PW
            There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

And that was just for 1 pair beefy. Mind your fingers now!!!!!

Comment

How would you know??? You cheeky little Piglet!!!!
                [

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X