No announcement yet.

Indoor Slug Infestation

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have the same problem in our kitchen and they come into the living room to and it aint much fun stepping on them in your bare feet yuck.

Mrgrower
    Today I will be mainly growing Vegetables.

Tonight The bloody slugs & snails will eat them!

https://www.facebook.com/manchester....ts?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Update to original post. After much searching the Clerk of Works found they were getting in through a small hole in the wall round the kitchen waste pipe. They blocked it up and we've had no more complaints. New tenants been in there for 18 months and never been mentioned.

Comment

If Eggs have been laid, there may well be some more appearances as the eggs hatch

Comment

I have them too in my very old rented house (which also has a bit of damp). Mine don't come out all the time, they used to come under the washer and ignored the salt. Then heard nothing for about 5 months, and this week they are back, with a trail near the back door, but don't seem to have seen them for another few days.. wish mine came every night so I could get them. I'm guessing mine have found a hole near the sink drainage, back door, air blocks unless they are living in the house of course. Mine seem to be confined to the kitchen so not so big a deal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X