Protection against pests

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protection against pests

If everything has it's place in the big picture how do you come to terms with swatting, spraying, stamping on, hammering, poisoning or trapping the creatures that spoil your quaility of life?

I ask this because I have just set poison traps in the ghouse to get rid of the bladdy meeces. When I enjoy my toms, chillis etc. will I give another thought to the little blighters that lost their little lives.

Just an update. This morning I found two mice in the jar of bird seed. They were trapped. Sharing the problem of their disposal with my OH he says "Oh thats no problem" and trots up the garden with evil intent. I left him to it. When I saw him next and asked had he done it he replied 'they were only little field mice so I have let them go. GRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Had a meece in my shed overwinter. Thought it was quite cute, and not much of a problem as the guineapig food was stored in a plastic bin with a lid, and the stored onions are in a wire basket hanging from the rafters. Changed my mind when I got the sunloungers out and found the little ****** had chewed through the covers and spilt the filling all over the place.

Comment

I don't poison anything as its a slow painful death. Traps or my Jack Russell, the latter being the fastest and most humane
        You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

Originally posted by Liza View Post
          I don't poison anything as its a slow painful death. Traps or my Jack Russell, the latter being the fastest and most humane
          They don't say on the packet do they so I will replace with trap.
          They are still very determined to dine chez moi. They even dug out the newly planted squash seeds and I hadn't even labeled them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X