Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrr....Smashing Snails!

Grrr....Smashing Snails!

It's the weekend and already I'm grumpy! Not great week at work.......cut up by stooopid man driving Zafira overtaking me when another car approaching, then as I honked he slammed on brakes!

Now, something has been eating the petunias in top of flowering pouch! Found a huuuuuge fat snail - so it had a smashing time. What are the round white ball things by it?

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
    Grrr....Smashing Snails!

What are the round white ball things by it?

Its Eggs. Flick em out on the ground for the birds.

Its the start of a new week, you can do nothing about what has passed, look forward, take a deep breath, large mouth full of chocolate/alcohol [Delete as necessary]..........and move forward with life.

Rejoice in the beauty of your garden.

ho and dont forget to breath out as well.
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Sounds like your day's about to get worse, there EGGS.... take them out.....JUMP ON THEM, and while your doing that think of that stoooopid man and enjoy.... tut tut men who do they think they are ?

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
        Its Eggs.
        .................. take a deep breath, large mouth full of ....................chocolate/alcohol [Delete as necessary]..........and move forward with life.

Rejoice in the beauty of your garden.

Hehehehehe - still thought you were talking about snail eggs! reading in a hurry thought it was, take a large mouthful of snail eggs.........

Made me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
          Sounds like your day's about to get worse, there EGGS.... take them out.....JUMP ON THEM, and while your doing that think of that stoooopid man and enjoy.... tut tut men who do they think they are ?
          hehheheh would much rather take HIM out and jump on him!!! hehehehehe -better go look for more white egg things in pouch bag.....if I could only drop 'em down that man's pants!!! heheheheheeh

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
            cut up by stooopid man driving Zafira overtaking me when another car approaching
            this happened to me on Wednesday, except it was a woman driver, and I was on my bicycle. She missed me by inches, then said "I didn't hit you, what's your problem?"

I might go and throw some snail eggs into her garden, she lives round the corner
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Where I live the cutting up is a daily occurence from people trying to jump the queues at the lights
              Usually it's the female drivers dropping their kids off. When they do get through the lights in the wrong lane they then procedd to swerve across you to park on the zigzags outside school.... No respect for the safety of their kids or anyone elses

Comment

Originally posted by Incy View Post
                female drivers dropping their kids off...to park on the zigzags outside school...
                I hate that. Try pointing your mobile at them as if taking their photo ... they hate that!
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                  this happened to me on Wednesday, except it was a woman driver, and I was on my bicycle. She missed me by inches, then said "I didn't hit you, what's your problem?"

I might go and throw some snail eggs into her garden, she lives round the corner
                  unbelievable! Yes, throw slugs and snails in her garden too!

Comment

Originally posted by Incy View Post
                    Where I live the cutting up is a daily occurence from people trying to jump the queues at the lights
                    Usually it's the female drivers dropping their kids off. When they do get through the lights in the wrong lane they then procedd to swerve across you to park on the zigzags outside school.... No respect for the safety of their kids or anyone elses
                    yes...where I work there is a road near a private school and secondary school where parents stop their cars in front of you to let kids out. On one side there are cars just parked there (for same purpose). The other day I had a woman see me coming down the road (on my right of way) and drove out from side of parked cars. Of course we had to stop head-on. She looked at me and gesticulated that she couldn't move 'cos there were parked cars next to her! Eventually, I relented and had to bump up kerb to pass! These ladies believe they have right of way 'cos they are taking kids to school! Make me soooo cross! Where are the snail eggs for throwing then?

Comment

Bugger the snail egg's, i find a big fat jucie slug on the windscreen's better, slug snot all over, cow to get off.... HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                        Bugger the snail egg's, i find a big fat jucie slug on the windscreen's better, slug snot all over, cow to get off.... HA HA HA
                        OOOOH!!! That's evil - but brilliant! I love it! Now there's a good use for slugs!

Comment

Is it just me, but i imagine snail eggs to be like rice crispies
                          The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X