Tut Tut!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tut Tut!!

Is it just me or are there LOADs of aphids this year?
    My broad beans are like blackflies are us! Must say though the soft soap spray seems to be helping a lot.
    Found one of my roses to be covered in greenfly today, luckily though I also found lady bird lavae on them so hopefully they'll get munching.
    What really took the biscuit though, I found caterpillar eggs on my caulis - already!!!!

Moan over!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

I'm feeling your pain. Yesterday before i went to work i went out to open my greenhouse windows. It wasn't til i got into work that someone pointed out that i had (seemed like) millions of greenfly all over me from where i'd brushed by my neighbours roses. Bleh!!

Comment

i aint got nowt on my roses but neihbours are covered with white fly so i would say im lucky

Comment

There are a lot of greenfly about up here too but not too woried as there also seems to be an equal quantity of ladybirds and their larva quietly munching away on my behalf.
        Rat

British by birth
        Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
        http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Absolutely loads of greenfly - but at least I can see the cobwebs in the mornings - they're covered in them. Unfortunately haven't seen a single ladybird yet.
          Life is too short for drama & petty things!
          So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I've had aphids eating my pepper plants, chillies, all over tomatoes and sun flowers. So I resorted to an old recipe of soap & rhubarb which initially looked like it was working, but no longer.

Yesterday I found my lettuces covered in aphids, aaaahhhhh. If I was to non- organic can anyone reccomend something while I still have some live plants?

Chris.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X